Lawnmower repair service or cheap petrol lawnmower

Guz

RMS Regular
Drives
TT
I’ve no luck at all with lawnmowers. I’ve a 3 year Ryobi 173cc petrol needing fixed.. have contacted a local guy and says he can’t get the parts.. pull cord broke and I replaced it, got it running but missed something putting it back together and now gave up on it.

So if anyone knows of some one local to Newtownabbey that you could recommend that would be great.

Alternatively if you have a petrol mower for sale at a decent price I’d also be interested. Have check gumtree etc but they are looking a kings ransom for them.

Thanks in advance.

moparopkop

RMS Regular
Drives
vw golf
Place just past ballyrobert Vauxhall that fixes lawnmowers iirc pass it everyday and see a sign

Reactions: Guz

jimc

RMS Regular
Drives
caddy
there is a wee man Bobby on Ravenscroft ave of the Holywood arches is not bad i have a number for.

scoobyman

RMS Regular
Drives
skyline
I’ve no luck at all with lawnmowers. I’ve a 3 year Ryobi 173cc petrol needing fixed.. have contacted a local guy and says he can’t get the parts.. pull cord broke and I replaced it, got it running but missed something putting it back together and now gave up on it.

So if anyone knows of some one local to Newtownabbey that you could recommend that would be great.

Alternatively if you have a petrol mower for sale at a decent price I’d also be interested. Have check gumtree etc but they are looking a kings ransom for them.

Thanks in advance.
What size of mower are you looking push or drive