Wanted: Lay-z-spa

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
Drives
BMX
Posting for a friend he has it in his head that he wants a lay-z-spa and can’t get one for a few weeks, has anyone got one lying around they don’t use and would sell?
Thanks

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
Ahhh the ole posting for a friend ma larkey eah @Nicky Glanza ] :joy: :joy: We believe ya.
😂😂😂 they don’t do it for me as after about 15 minutes I feel sick lol
Kids are torturing me to put ours up, keep telling them we no filters and and aren't allowed out to buy them, cheeky sods told me to order them online.
I texted you tony not sure what one he has ordered but he has to wait 3 weeks lol but if it’s not too dear he will probably buy it
I’ve one I’d sell to you in a heartbeat but the Mrs only set ours again yesterday & I’m shivering at the thought of the lecky bills again
Just tell the wife it stopped working lol they cost around 10er a day I’m told?

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Just tell the wife it stopped working lol they cost around 10er a day I’m told?

Too late it’s up & running (and humming) next to the room I go to sleep in when I’m worrying about money problems.

They aren’t as bad to run as the big fancy spa jet jobbies. I think my electricity goes up by £100>£150 every quarter

AC

RMS Regular
A few friends have bought these over the past week... what's the craic with everyone now wanting a hot tub, sheer boredom or is there some fan club I'm not aware of?

They run a 2kW heater with the average price of electricity around 0.18 per kW hour. I'd doubt once heated up, it would use the full 2kW but for some quick math let's say it does and you are running it 24x7, considering I'm pretty sure they take 24 hours or something to hear up from initial start up.

0.18 x 2 x 24 = £8.64 per day -- £30.48 per week -- £241.92 per month

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Our tub has only added about £10 a week on to the electric bill. It’s worth every penny.

It was adding twice that for the first few weeks because when we were getting out of it at night we switched it off and set the timer to come on around 2pm the next day to get the heat back up to 40 degrees for that night, but that blast of 6 or 7 hours was using a lot more electric than allowing the tub to sit at 40 degrees 24/7 as it just kicks in once in a while to top up the temp instead of the several hour burst to get up from 28/30 degrees every day.

Nicky Glanza

RMS Regular
OP
Nicky Glanza
Drives
BMX
Are you on a separate planet in the solar system? How many weeks are in your ‘months’? 😂
date he was given for delivery was 22nd April but he has zero patience
Anyways sorted folks got the number of a fella who has new ones for sale 350/450 so he’s getting one in morning 👍
@southsky sunrise you can have your avocado bathtub with a hand pump back wasn’t needed

RevT

RMS Regular
I bought one of these two years ago and it’s still in the box. Definitely getting it up next weekend though once I get an area of the garden sorted out.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Our electricity Bill's are 180 a ¼ as it is. Thank God she's no interest in one (yet)

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Our tub has only added about £10 a week on to the electric bill. It’s worth every penny.

It was adding twice that for the first few weeks because when we were getting out of it at night we switched it off and set the timer to come on around 2pm the next day to get the heat back up to 40 degrees for that night, but that blast of 6 or 7 hours was using a lot more electric than allowing the tub to sit at 40 degrees 24/7 as it just kicks in once in a while to top up the temp instead of the several hour burst to get up from 28/30 degrees every day.

You’re the same as me with logical thinking behind running the things. I too put insulation boards underneath to hamper energy loss.
Tonight was our first night in it this year with a few bottles of pop.. she led me to the bedroom for the annual ride & the first few mins of intercourse I couldn’t help but notice tub was bubbling without the lid on 8-(

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
You’re the same as me with logical thinking behind running the things. I too put insulation boards underneath to hamper energy loss.
Tonight was our first night in it this year with a few bottles of pop.. she led me to the bedroom for the annual ride & the first few mins of intercourse I couldn’t help but notice tub was bubbling without the lid on 8-(

Im just out of our. Below ours I’ve got 60mm XtraTherm and a sheet of 3mm corriboard to prevent damage to the insulation and hopefully stop the base of the tub taking any hurt.

I hope the thought of the tub running unnecessarily didn’t put you off your stroke... 🙊

BarryPort

RMS Regular
Drives
Sierra Cosworth
Im just out of our. Below ours I’ve got 60mm XtraTherm and a sheet of 3mm corriboard to prevent damage to the insulation and hopefully stop the base of the tub taking any hurt.

I hope the thought of the tub running unnecessarily didn’t put you off your stroke... 🙊

Traditionally I would look at the French doors for reflection purposes only but tonight I could see further.

She seemed to appreciate the angry sex.

Martyn

RMS Regular

Funniest thing I have read on here on a while!

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Are you confusing your minutes with seconds?;)