Wanted: Lay-z-spa

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Too late it’s up & running (and humming) next to the room I go to sleep in when I’m worrying about money problems.

They aren’t as bad to run as the big fancy spa jet jobbies. I think my electricity goes up by £100>£150 every quarter

That’s not too bad, with the hot tub ours went from around £200 a quarter to £500

Daviddunlop83

RMS Regular
Im just out of our. Below ours I’ve got 60mm XtraTherm and a sheet of 3mm corriboard to prevent damage to the insulation and hopefully stop the base of the tub taking any hurt.

I hope the thought of the tub running unnecessarily didn’t put you off your stroke... 🙊

Have you put any extra insulation inside it around the tub? Mine doesn’t sit on the ground, it’s suspended in a frame and has spray insulation sprayed onto it.

Tho most of the heat is lost through the cover. But thought about putting rock wool insulation around it apart from over the 2 pumps inside

Boksic

RMS Regular
I got a ****ing puncture in mine this morning! Anyone ever had this problem??

Mine is current sitting punctured in the garage, I see there's all sorts of repair kits available for them, but no idea which ones are any use?

E4mon

RMS Regular
Search for Blu Line Hot Tub Repair. It's on Amazon. Seems to be the one everyone uses and gets good reviews. I've ordered it there

hitandamiss

RMS Regular
Drives
Nothing
We got the last Cleverspa Antigua yesterday from Tesco for £320 but app they're going down to £250 next week if you can find them.

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
sounds sexy but bet it isn't lol... full of karens from facebook and couple of Nevilles who really like model trains
Na he doesn't like trains but plays golf twice a week, to stay fit, and drives a taxi. They love to go on cruises too....

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
I'm after one of these if anyone has a spa they're dumping.... Lay-Z-Spa Stopper Cap
313445-lay-z-spa-stopper-2-caps.jpg

thefool1983

RMS Regular
Are these still like gold dust?

Looking to get the wife one for her birthday next month and can't seem to find any available.

Anyone got any contacts?
Tried @Big Pimp mate Peter there but no joy.

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
B&Q at Holywood exchange had a few, Im not sure if they keep them in stock or if you have to order.