Lease deals thread

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Unreal deal.
Putting my name down for one even though the current Ioniq isn’t due to go back until March next year.
Can’t pass this up.
View attachment 431580

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
What will you do with the current car @gcon45 ?
Got an early termination fee of £500 as of today.

The later the delivery date of the new one, the less the termination fee would be.

That offer this morning was for 2022 pre-reg cars and they all went within minutes.
I made the mistake of asking for a 36 month quote, which delayed the process so that missed out on getting one unfortunately.

They came back with this MY23 car offer (see below) which is still very good but obviously not as good as the one from this morning.

I might just let this one slide in the hope of other good deals popping up in the interim.

IMG_8631.jpeg

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
That’s a crazy deal on the Hyundai!

Our iX3 goes back in December and I haven’t a clue what to do next.

Anyone ever leased a used car?

davyk31

RMS Regular
Leasing used cars has become a thing recently and really no reason why it doesn’t work. Only issue comes around warranty and MOT/repairs as it gets a bit older. You could be spending money on someone else’s car if it’s out of warranty.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Was a thing 10+ years ago with Halifax but I couldn't see the advantage of doing it that way.

Marynarz

RMS Regular
Drives
Alpina B3 Bi
There are some crazy deals on Ariyas at the moment, gateway2lease have them. Wife is finding the running costs on Cayenne a bit high 🤣 But she loves it too much 😁

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Got an early termination fee of £500 as of today.

The later the delivery date of the new one, the less the termination fee would be.

That offer this morning was for 2022 pre-reg cars and they all went within minutes.
I made the mistake of asking for a 36 month quote, which delayed the process so that missed out on getting one unfortunately.

They came back with this MY23 car offer (see below) which is still very good but obviously not as good as the one from this morning.

I might just let this one slide in the hope of other good deals popping up in the interim.

View attachment 431591

£500 in total to hand the car back with almost a year left on the lease? Asking as I had seen a deal on something that had me thinking of doing similar.

Cheers

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
£500 in total to hand the car back with almost a year left on the lease? Asking as I had seen a deal on something that had me thinking of doing similar.

Cheers
Yeah 50% of the remaining monthly payments. May differ between companies.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
Must be a low monthly! Mines working out at near £3k based on that lol!
Yeah was a crazy deal.
Extended it and it was cheaper again.
Just had an email to say that the funder for that Ioniq deal won’t do any deals to Northern Ireland anyway.

Hope that’s not a sign of things to come 😔

Lappintyre

RMS Regular
Drives
Model Y / M3
Yeah was a crazy deal.
Extended it and it was cheaper again.
Just had an email to say that the funder for that Ioniq deal won’t do any deals to Northern Ireland anyway.

Hope that’s not a sign of things to come 😔

Hope not, there are loads of deals & should be plenty more to come on EV's, was looking forward to the search to replace the Tesla!