Lease deals thread

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
Anyone have any links/deals on the following. My dad's after one.

XC60 Momentum or R Design

Land Rover Discovery Sport

Lexus NX

Dave..

RMS Regular
Stay away from the discovery sport!!! I’m going to have ours up for sale soon.
I was talking to a guy in Mini who had just sold one at 12 months old, when it was okay with no problems it was great but he seemed to have a lot of problems and definitely wouldn`t recommend one.

Gibonz

RMS Regular
Drives
W204
3085063.jpg

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
After settling the R lease early and after the car was collected without issue back in April VWFS sent me a letter claiming I was in arrears. I rang them and they assured me that the letter was sent in error and that I'd nothing to be concerned about and they also confirmed that I didn't owe anything.

A few weeks later I signed up to Equifax to check something unrelated and low and behold a missed payment was on record with VWFS and my credit score had dropped substantially.

It's took nearly 6 months of phone calls and emails to get this sorted ffs and they have only now held their hands up and admitted fault. My credit file and score are now back to their former glory and they're sending me a hamper in way of apology lol.

Of course this sort of thing could happen with any form of credit or financing but it goes to show you need to check your credit file regularly.

keegs86

RMS Regular
Drives
Pug 206
No idea about lease deals. Mrs could do with a new car. So is this a good deal?

Attachments

• 21A8748F-4108-4B24-B130-4B6D4477E57B.jpeg
    21A8748F-4108-4B24-B130-4B6D4477E57B.jpeg
    141.9 KB · Views: 104