Lease deals thread

Simon83

RMS Regular
So our lease car went back last week and I have been sitting working out the figures. Overall the car cost £7277 over 2 years for A4 Avant 1.4 petrol sport.
Deposit 2400
23 x174 4002
Adim fee 300
First Service 302
Window chip repair 25
2 Front Tyres 212
Alloy wheel scuff 36

We had a 20k mileage allowance and it went back with 19.5k so we didn’t have any extra mileage charges. Just before the car went back I was given the option to buy the car for £15500. From memory the list price of the car was £28500 so what I have paid would have just covered half the depreciation over the 2 years. The car went back to Wilson’s so it would be interesting to see what it makes at auctions.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Paid £5k for the same all in. Rotated the wheels so didn't have to pay for tyres aside from one I burst, then wrecked. No damage and only one basic service at £170 IIRC. Offered the car at £16k but it was for sale at Ballyrobert for £16k a few months later, so presumably only made around 13/14 at auction.

No idea where the money is made on the car.

gerryp

RMS Regular
Drives
Porsche 997
The lease company won't be paying full retail for the car.
There will be big discounts due to buying power.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Anyone interested in a 2017 Skoda superb estate sport line diesel manual, white, lovely looking/spec car.
18 months into a 48 month lease so 30 months left, 30k per annum, servicing and tyres covered.
We had a guy leave and the car is surplus. Won’t be hard to talk to, I’d say just sub £300.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Anyone interested in a 2017 Skoda superb estate sport line diesel manual, white, lovely looking/spec car.
18 months into a 48 month lease so 30 months left, 30k per annum, servicing and tyres covered.
We had a guy leave and the car is surplus. Won’t be hard to talk to, I’d say just sub £300.
That’s great value given the mileage, great big car too.

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
So our lease car went back last week and I have been sitting working out the figures. Overall the car cost £7277 over 2 years for A4 Avant 1.4 petrol sport.
Deposit 2400
23 x174 4002
Adim fee 300
First Service 302
Window chip repair 25
2 Front Tyres 212
Alloy wheel scuff 36

We had a 20k mileage allowance and it went back with 19.5k so we didn’t have any extra mileage charges. Just before the car went back I was given the option to buy the car for £15500. From memory the list price of the car was £28500 so what I have paid would have just covered half the depreciation over the 2 years. The car went back to Wilson’s so it would be interesting to see what it makes at auctions.

Lease company won’t have paid anywhere near £28,500 for it though

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
Still looking at options for the OH. She would love an XC40 (I’m a massive XC90 fan but too much £££!).

Has anyone seen any deals on the XC40? It would need to be R Design or Inscription model and petrol. Term wise 36 months+.

J-VW

RMS Regular
Still looking at options for the OH. She would love an XC40 (I’m a massive XC90 fan but too much £££!).

Has anyone seen any deals on the XC40? It would need to be R Design or Inscription model and petrol. Term wise 36 months+.

Fleet financial have a great deal on the GLA Urban Edition if that's an option?

Fleet Financial

20181102_181018.png

StevenMc29

RMS Regular

There was a DS7 deal that I had seen on Facebook. Think it was around £250pm. Minus the crap wheels they all seem to come with, I think they look class. If I can find it again, I'll put the link in here. Could have been a big deposit though, didn't take too much notice at the time.