Lease deals thread

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Father in Law is looking for something like 3 series or A4 for business lease. I had suggested S90. Would you be able to get me a quote?

Business, 15k miles per annum, 3 years, diesel, auto, some toys

Yeh of course, private message me and I'll give you my contact info. Can get you one tomorrow morning whenever I'm back in the office!

Admins feel free to delete if it's not allowed, but my email is Ashley.hunter@agnews.co.uk - pm me for my mobile if anyone would rather that!

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
As
Yeh of course, private message me and I'll give you my contact info. Can get you one tomorrow morning whenever I'm back in the office!

Admins feel free to delete if it's not allowed, but my email is Ashley.hunter@agnews.co.uk - pm me for my mobile if anyone would rather that!
Ashley I’m in Agnew Volvo so if you need any info on spec or stock, let me know. I know collectively we are trying and are doing some cracking deals on these

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Thanks guys! I may also mention that I can do commercial vehicles up to 3.5T if anyone needs any for their trade or work.

ChrisL

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 (8V)
As

Ashley I’m in Agnew Volvo so if you need any info on spec or stock, let me know. I know collectively we are trying and are doing some cracking deals on these

Are you James McCord? Only asking as my dad got sorted in Agnews Volvo recently with a brand new XC60 Momentum T5 and the sales guy was absolutely fantastic, thought id check to see if it was you and extend my thanks again (y)

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Are you James McCord? Only asking as my dad got sorted in Agnews Volvo recently with a brand new XC60 Momentum T5 and the sales guy was absolutely fantastic, thought id check to see if it was you and extend my thanks again (y)
That was me indeed. Martin was a pleasure to deal with! Thanks for the kind words!

richie_mck

RMS Regular
Almost a year since we handed the golf r estate back and it's only done 200 miles since and it's for sale. Are they that hard to shift on ?

Saved Adverts

Mine went to Agnews VW at Mallusk and took about 6 months to sell. I know what it sold at for auction and what it was up for sale at, they must have been hoping to make their money from financing it.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Almost a year since we handed the golf r estate back and it's only done 200 miles since and it's for sale. Are they that hard to shift on ?

Saved Adverts

I got very very close to that asking price for a trade in on mine (3 door) a few weeks ago. All be it mine was a 2017 car (Jan) but it had basically 30k miles on it. I've no idea how they were going to make money on it but was happy to take the price they offered.

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Very good deals on the Mercedes GLA Urban Edition at the minute. Very good spec on them too! Reverse camera, 18" wheels, tinted windows, night pack etc.

Also, if anyone works in a public sector job and is looking for a Mercedes please give me a shout. Discounts are unbelievably good!!

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
Very good deals on the Mercedes GLA Urban Edition at the minute. Very good spec on them too! Reverse camera, 18" wheels, tinted windows, night pack etc.

Also, if anyone works in a public sector job and is looking for a Mercedes please give me a shout. Discounts are unbelievably good!!

Thinking of changing the wife’s car. She is a teacher paid by DENI so I assume she qualifies?

Can you pm me the details please

Ghost

RMS Regular
We've basically just signed a contract for the Mercedes GLC urban edition. What a beautiful car and it is an amazing drive.

At an incredible price thanks to @ashloys who is a gent.

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Thinking of changing the wife’s car. She is a teacher paid by DENI so I assume she qualifies?

Can you pm me the details please
Would be interested in this too. My wife is also a teacher paid by DENI. PM me the info

@ashloys

Messaged you both there!

We've basically just signed a contract for the Mercedes GLC urban edition. What a beautiful car and it is an amazing drive.

At an incredible price thanks to @ashloys who is a gent.

My pleasure thanks for the recommendation, much appreciated!

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
It's honestly amazing, especially for parallel parking! Gone are the days wondering if a space is big enough..

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
@ashloys

Thinking of leasing something in April when my current PCP is up, seems to be a lot of Volvo deals on leasing.com.

Have you anything similar? Would be interested in an 18 month lease with 15K miles over that term. Don't want to pay much up front.

Something similar to the below.

Volvo V60 Personal Car Leasing | Leasing.com

Not tied to a Volvo either, open to other options.

Cheers.

Last edited: