Lease deals thread

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Thanks for all the interest guys, already sorted a couple of people out with good results!

If you can pm me first or send me an email on Ashley.Hunter@agnews.co.uk its much easier to keep track of.

If you can try to give me some sort of indication of what you're looking for, how many miles per annum, how many years, rough deposit etc and I'll do my best to narrow things down quickly about what may suit!

Thanks again

Cossers

RMS Regular
Drives
Not up on pcp etc etc but had 10 mins to spare and went into the bmw garage at carn today, Jesus h! Nearly fell over at the payments on some of those cars, and the intrest was beyond belief! Nearly 90k of an m4! Good god is this correct? M2 at 42k odd and way over 50k with the intrest! Wow

Chris100

RMS Regular
Drives
718 T
Not up on pcp etc etc but had 10 mins to spare and went into the bmw garage at carn today, Jesus h! Nearly fell over at the payments on some of those cars, and the intrest was beyond belief! Nearly 90k of an m4! Good god is this correct? M2 at 42k odd and way over 50k with the intrest! Wow

That’s what put me off getting into another PCP at the moment, deals are far worse than they were a few back.

VEN©M

RMS Regular
Drives
2011 Camaro SS
Great price.

It's more than i wanted for a lease car considering the deals i got on the 500x and our inifniti Q30, but it's also significantly much more car for the £££ (whole other level). But i honestly think gone are the days of the amazing deals. I wish a few years back i'd known i'd still be living here at this point and gone for the 48 months on the infiniti.

gcon45

RMS Regular
Drives
and rides
12FC8F1D-DD25-4DF4-BF17-9E83A1D9D7E0.jpeg
Anyone see good business contract deals on the M140i Shadow edition?

Could there be some better deals in the coming months with the new M130iX coming in the last quarter of the year?

Best I can see at the moment is around £275 + VAT per month (9+23 / 8K) with metallic paint and heated seats, which isn’t bad in fairness...

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
View attachment 225731 Anyone see good business contract deals on the M140i Shadow edition?

Could there be some better deals in the coming months with the new M130iX coming in the last quarter of the year?

Best I can see at the moment is around £275 + VAT per month (9+23 / 8K) with metallic paint and heated seats, which isn’t bad in fairness...
Did you try speaking to Tony Lewis (TRL)? He is very highly thought of on BMW forums and seems to be able to offer excellent deals.

Tony Lewis - TRLDeals (@trldeals) • Instagram photos and videos

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
Any deals on a Touran @ashloys as got a few quotes but could do with out the hassle of a UK trip!

Hey dude, send me a PM with what you've been quoted elsewhere and I can do my best.

I can't say that I've quoted on one recently, so I couldn't honestly tell you how competitive we are on them!

I'll try..

Pop them across to ashley.hunter@agnews.co.uk

Todd

RMS Regular
Drives
M3 | A6 | A3
View attachment 225731 Anyone see good business contract deals on the M140i Shadow edition?

I'm not sure if its a good deal or not, but Country Garage are upgrading you Shadow Edition if you purchase a new 1 series, includes the M140i.

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
There are a couple of Peugeot 3008's that have been ordered for me prior to the big list price increase and discount change in January.

They are all Peugeot 3008 1.2 PureTech Allure models.

If anyone is interested give me a shout and I will be able to help out :grinning:

Thanks

zafturbo

RMS Regular
What price is a new 140i to buy out of interest roughly .hear there is massive discounts available on them .

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D

Brother in law just ordered one from a dealer in Derby. £370 per month, no deposit. Dealer contribution of £10,200.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
What price is a new 140i to buy out of interest roughly .hear there is massive discounts available on them .
When I was looking at them before the R, TRLdeals on Instagram was the best by far. He is also on the Babybmw forum.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
He has the option of handing it back after the 4 years though. Not sure if that makes it a lease with the potential of turning it into a PCP?

No idea, not something I know too much about. I just know it was cheap.