Lease deals thread

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
1BF31649-1266-424D-9513-0BA9041CF468.jpeg

davyk31

RMS Regular
Need to add VAT to the Golf R prices above. Have seen it this week for about £330 on a 2 year lease.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Last year will be without a free warranty too which needs careful thought.

markmeus

RMS Regular
Another thing to add to this is returning the car again in 3 years, there's another ferry and fuel and time and possibly another flight too. When you think of it like this, that £15p/m seems a lot less relevant.
I've never heard of anyone having to return a leased car back to the original supplying dealer?

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
I've never heard of anyone having to return a leased car back to the original supplying dealer?

I think most will pick-up and drop off within the mainland, so you may just have to pay for 2 ferries and 2 foot passengers.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Never heard of any lease having to go back to England. VWFS were happy to lift mine from Agnews on Boucher.

Dan.86

RMS Regular
Well deal done this morning on a white Tiguan Match edition. 2.0 tdi 150. We’ve a provisional delivery date of June for one already being built which is very lucky as if it had of been a new order we would have a long build time. Paying a little bit more than the deal I linked however the figures matched up fine.

Fiancée is delighted and happy to at least have something nice following the accident.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Last year will be without a free warranty too which needs careful thought.

I hear mixed messages on this. Some people claim that since the car belongs to the lease company, they take care of any mechanical issues regardless of warranty.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I hear mixed messages on this. Some people claim that since the car belongs to the lease company, they take care of any mechanical issues regardless of warranty.

Fella on Pistonheads had to pay quite a bit out of his own pocket to repair a Quashqai in its last year of lease. I would never have thought of it until I saw it mentioned.