Lease deals thread

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
£120

£219 for the same at Agnews.

Big draw is not having to drive to Boucher, there's a Kwik Fit just round the corner from me.

markmeus

RMS Regular
Are they able to update the "digital service record" my Cupra didn't even come with a service book as it's now kept digitally by SEAT apparently.

Jamie-g

RMS Regular
My contract states "Ensure the vehicle is serviced in accordance with the manufacturers recommended intervals by a Volkswagen Authorised Repairer." I take that to be main dealer?

No idea to be honest. I rang up VWFS and they stated that so long as a vat registered Garage done the work with genuine parts they were happy.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
Slowly getting there. I think sub £400 p/m and we'll see them everywhere

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
Aye.

I would honestly rather have my 8 year old niece service my car than Kwik fit. I used them recently and they hadn't a baldy what they were doing and outright lied about the job.

She any good at oil changes on large VW SUV's?

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Anyone being tempted by electric car leasing?

Im prob out 250-300 on diesel and car tax each month, so in theory that could get close to covering a monthly lease. Obviously there will still be a cost to charging but doesnt look to bad.

Anyone seen anything sporty and reasonably cheap? I seen an i3 135kw deal 8000 miles, 3 years, 2k deposit for 350 a month.

pablo

RMS Moderator
Tesla

6k down
229+vat a month
10k miles
2 years

seems dear but the fuel savings would be significant. I spend £200 a month a fuel, which is pretty much the monthly payment.

its a base model3, but still a tesla

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
I couldnt justify 6k down, maybe 2k but not 6..

Couldnt do the ren zoe a step too far, not sure on the leaf would need to look more.

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8
Yea know what your saying but im too miserable to fork out the 6k. 1k a year to be driving about in something new with no hassle i could swallow.

I know its no ideal but the fel savings almost negate the monthly cost so over 2 years its a very cheap car.

Rocko

RMS Regular
Drives
Pure Soul
How much does charging cost? My boss has a 530e, I wonder if he's let me charge it beside his BMW. ^o)

chrisdromore

RMS Regular
Drives
a8

some details there, not sure which model looks to be the performance one...

Say run day/nite tarrif ( like me ) - night tariff around 8p kwh, need 80 then about £6.4 ? Not bad for 280/300 miles. If you have a garage, no reason why u cant put in a 7kw charger?