Lease deals thread

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6

Not full electric but halfway there

Mark_C

RMS Regular
I'm in the middle of considering a job change from home based to office based in Belfast and I Def want fully electric to commute (basically full length of M1) Mon to Thu then for the wife to be able to commute to Bangor on a Friday as she's back to teaching one day a week. So I've been looking at the most range for the least cost which seems to be the e+ tekna leaf.

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
Have you seen anything on the XC40? Other half has me tortured about them...

Tbh, they’re not as competitive as the xc60 deals due to less availability of xc40. It isn’t quite ready for ‘lease deals’ just yet.
Xc60 is more car - more spec, more space and not really that much bigger.
Should get her to look at xc60

Lostinspace

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2

Have you seen anything on the XC40? Other half has me tortured about them...

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
bloody hell, id been considering a lease of one of the new long range nissan leafs, but they're serious money/month compared to a lot of the above.

why are they so dear ?

Residual value of that size/type of Hybrid, they're unsure of the market on them and don't want to take the risk.

Lostinspace

RMS Regular
Drives
FN2

Attachments

• Screenshot_2019-06-26-18-04-06.png
    Screenshot_2019-06-26-18-04-06.png
    482.5 KB · Views: 217

EP3 James

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
The t3 petrol engine is unfortunately over capacity, delivery for orders now are around Sept - Nov

saxo_man

RMS Regular
Any suggestions for something a bit different? The V90 goes back in October and I'm on the lookout if anything cheap pops up. Petrol only please, and under £400 PCM (inc vat), either 1+17 1+23 3+23.

Cheers!

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Any suggestions for something a bit different? The V90 goes back in October and I'm on the lookout if anything cheap pops up. Petrol only please, and under £400 PCM (inc vat), either 1+17 1+23 3+23.

Cheers!

There's great deals on the Evoque at the moment if you don't need something as big as the V90. LR seem to be going back to petrol with it too and have 300hp versions.

saxo_man

RMS Regular
There's great deals on the Evoque at the moment if you don't need something as big as the V90. LR seem to be going back to petrol with it too and have 300hp versions.

Thanks Kyle. I saw that. The P250 looks pretty decent. I’m actually not needing a big car at all so I could lease literally anything

Ghost

RMS Regular
Where are you looking at these deals. The neighbour needs something in the next 6 months. I'm hoping to get two new cars from Ashley at agnews.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
When I was looking, across the water were far more competitive. Maybe because there’s a lot more competition in terms of the numbers of dealers.

ashloys

RMS Regular
Drives
MK4 Supra/Polo
When I was looking, across the water were far more competitive. Maybe because there’s a lot more competition in terms of the numbers of dealers.

I thought after fitting bodge headlight washer jets to our Chasers on my driveway with flexi-hose and T piece adapters, you would let me sell you a car? :laughing:

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I thought after fitting bodge headlight washer jets to our Chasers on my driveway with flexi-hose and T piece adapters, you would let me sell you a car? :laughing:

I always had it in my head you sold insurance not cars!