Lease deals thread

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
We have just taken delivery of two of the Tesla Model 3 in work. I really like the look of them, pretty cool inside though very minimal as you’d expect, pano roof is awesome and quite spacious too!

Bairdy

RMS Member
Drives
Golf R & others
Are all your offers on Facebook @Bairdy ?

Sorry not on this forum all that much. No we have many many deals. They change so much, just drop us an email or a message on fb with something you want and see what we can do. If there are some crazy deals out there we will have them too. The crazy deals just sell far to fast. We shall post a deal daily but not everyone wants the fast things. I have to remind myself of this and post boring cars too.

RubberLover

RMS Regular
The crazy deals just sell far to fast. We shall post a deal daily but not everyone wants the fast things. I have to remind myself of this and post boring cars too.
What’s the name of your place of work? Getting bored of my Superb and going to see if I can return mine early

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
That was the pickup inspection by Wilson’s but seemingly bca come inspect it at the yard

Surely once it's out of your hands any sort of damage could be caused amd that isn't your fault. Would be hard for BCA to argue that the damage was there before pick up just like it would be for you to argue it wasn't there, would be your word against theirs. If Wilson did an inspection and nothing was noted then I'd say that would back you up. Seems a strange system if that's how they do it.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
Surely once it's out of your hands any sort of damage could be caused amd that isn't your fault. Would be hard for BCA to argue that the damage was there before pick up just like it would be for you to argue it wasn't there, would be your word against theirs. If Wilson did an inspection and nothing was noted then I'd say that would back you up. Seems a strange system if that's how they do it.
My last lease was the other way round, BCA did the check of the whole car, photographed everything then 2 days later it was collected by Wilson.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
My last lease was the other way round, BCA did the check of the whole car, photographed everything then 2 days later it was collected by Wilson.

Same. Well I dropped it to VW to lift the replacement but same idea. Signed form from the BCA fella and job jobbed.

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Always the other way round, they inspect it first because as mentioned above damage could be done at any damage. We won't let customers leave cars on our site until inspected for that reason.

pablo

RMS Moderator
I did notice on the inspection sheet (later) it said it was rainy and poor light which was totally false as I even remarked to the guy that he got a good day for it. Wonder is that a wee get of jail card down the line.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Wasn’t sure where else to put this, but Phillips have a new grey Golf 7.5R estate in the showroom with £7k off list, so it’s just over £29k.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
Wasn’t sure where else to put this, but Phillips have a new grey Golf 7.5R estate in the showroom with £7k off list, so it’s just over £29k.

agnews have £5k off their stock ones and £1,500 deposit contribution, I seen an ad for them.