Lease deals thread

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Folks , have been having at fully electric deals. Wife is currently in an 05 CR-V 2.0 VTEC , and it's just becoming a pain in the hole to run fuel wise so was trying to find a good electric car sub £200 a month, the deposit can come from sale of her car but it needs to be spacious enough to support two kids, one is in a buggy , 2 car seats etc. What's worth considering?. Options are probably slim for the budget. Would also want a home charge point installed if those are included in any deals.
Cheers
Maybe best posting this in the EV section as well.

pablo

RMS Moderator
10k miles pa

Screenshot 2019-11-01 at 09.56.28.png

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Can’t be many wanting to lease at the minute but Thought this was a tidy motor for around £320 a month all in. It says factory order up until September and by then we would hope normality will have returned!

This just came through to me on Friday.

We got a new t roc 2.0l tdi SEL model with 12k miles for the same price. Took the guts 6 months to get it from ordering though which was a pain.

Wonder how i could of justified the R to the wife lol.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
CVL doing a 240i coupe for £250 a month with 1 month deposit? Must be a mis print.

BMW 240i Auto COUPE
Business Contract Hire from
£206.63 + VAT
Personal Contract Hire from
£247.96 inc. VAT
Term24 Months
Mileage Rental8,000 pa *
Initial Rental Business£206.63 + VAT (1+)
Initial Rental Personal£247.96 inc VAT (1+)
Admin Fee£150.00 + VAT
* If contract mileage is exceeded, excess mileage charges will apply

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
CVL doing a 240i coupe for £250 a month with 1 month deposit? Must be a mis print.

BMW 240i Auto COUPE
£206.63 + VAT
£247.96 inc. VAT
Term24 Months
Mileage Rental8,000 pa *
Admin Fee£150.00 + VAT

Initial rental is £3600 on their website. Might be a typo.

pizza85

RMS Regular
Drives
E92 M3

BMW 240i Auto COUPE
£206.63 + VAT
£247.96 inc. VAT
Term24 Months
Mileage Rental8,000 pa *
Admin Fee£150.00 + VAT
initial rental 3600 now

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Too good to be true

Was doing some man maths in my head as I went searching :joy:

Anyones lease due a service at the minute? My heap is due and nowhere is open. Presumably they will see it for what it is at handback and won't fine us for a late service.

davyk31

RMS Regular
They may not even look for a service history so,long as a light isn't on. When I returned my wife's GTi last year they didn't ask for the history at the inspection and they went over the car with a mega fine tooth comb.

J-VW

RMS Regular
Was doing some man maths in my head as I went searching :joy:

Anyones lease due a service at the minute? My heap is due and nowhere is open. Presumably they will see it for what it is at handback and won't fine us for a late service.

Same boat here with the GLA 1st service overdue by a month now, guess we'll just have to hold out for a while until things settle and start to reopen

arosa

RMS Regular
Drives
LEONFR+..Cupra.
looking to end my lease early has anyone done this.i was also wondering is v5 filled in the same as when you are selling the car when its picked up.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
looking to end my lease early has anyone done this.i was also wondering is v5 filled in the same as when you are selling the car when its picked up.
Any lease I've been involved in hasn't given me a V5, it's always stayed with the supplier.

arosa

RMS Regular
Drives
LEONFR+..Cupra.
tax not included in my lease so I was sent a v5.just curious if anyone has any experience in ending lease early as I have had to leave work due to ill health and can't afford to keep it.

lackingBHP

RMS Regular
Drives
mediocrely
Ring them and get a settlement figure, usually charge a couple of months payments. Depending on how far into the lease you are.