Lease deals thread

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
The quote I got was auction like prices, below trade book.

That's brilliant to be honest. I guess it depends on the car then. The arse dropped out of the prices of the petrol A4's and we could have saved a couple of grand by going to Audi and we would have had a years warranty. So didn't make sense then.

purplea4T

RMS Regular
My lease is coming to and end and started to enquire about PCH deals for a similar car as the Superb suits us perfectly. The dealer couldn't come in any where near what we are are currently paying and floated the idea of buying the car that we have. I hadnt heard of this before and rang VWFS and via BCP and to my surprise I have been quoted a very good price to buy it outright.
My buy out figure for the Superb was 2k below what it's retailing for now.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
@Coog definitely go for the e tron. Unbelievable car for the money, the car, insurance for up to 4 people, tyres, servicing, little to no running costs and a home charger installed if you don’t already have one all for £310 a month net wages contribution, hard to say no really. It’s a flying machine too lol.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
@Coog definitely go for the e tron. Unbelievable car for the money, the car, insurance for up to 4 people, tyres, servicing, little to no running costs and a home charger installed if you don’t already have one all for £310 a month net wages contribution, hard to say no really. It’s a flying machine too lol.

We've had a quote of £243 but that's without charger. I thought that was free or provided via grant, so will need to check that out. Also seen above about the pricing mistake so will need to check that too.

neil-c

RMS Regular
That's a mad price. Get it bought! Just remember to do your calcs on the reduced pension contributions. I never worked it out as my wife wasn't eligable as she's still in specialty training so doesn't have a permanent contract with one trust so can't get the deal sadly.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
That's a mad price. Get it bought! Just remember to do your calcs on the reduced pension contributions. I never worked it out as my wife wasn't eligable as she's still in specialty training so doesn't have a permanent contract with one trust so can't get the deal sadly.

Aye that's what needs worked out and what extra we need to put away to offset that, if anything. The real cost is more than £243 but frigged if I can work it out. Might need a quiet hour or two.

Man maths in full swing.

big cyril

RMS Regular
It’s actually cheaper per month the more you earn as the tax you’re now not paying on the salary you’ve sacrificed for the car is higher rate. By cheaper I mean the cost to you after tax each month.
Or something like that lol🧐

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Aye she's higher rate so saves a bit more.

Ordered. Worked out at £247 a month including the charger for it fully maintained and insured. Hopefully it actually materialises but if not, hey ho.

Jonny_W

RMS Regular
D08F5EFB-4810-498A-953A-507E7A526FE4.jpeg

Not sure if this suits anyone on here but for this through as part of other offers.

Burt2000

RMS Regular
Drives
Type RA Ltd
Got that email today myself from CVL. They are still looking £3k up front though? The NHS fleet deals don’t have a deposit so this must be different from the salary sacrifice deals. That A7 though :heart_eyes:

Last edited:

big cyril

RMS Regular
Mine arrived yesterday, v pleased so far. I was 100% sure I’d added the charging point when making the order but turns out that it wasn’t in the contract docs when I checked today, something to watch out for @Coog . Just as well I’ve a short commute lol as 13A charging takes a while.

mk2driver

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza Type RA
Mine arrived yesterday, v pleased so far. I was 100% sure I’d added the charging point when making the order but turns out that it wasn’t in the contract docs when I checked today, something to watch out for @Coog . Just as well I’ve a short commute lol as 13A charging takes a while.

Don’t know if the operate in NI but these aren’t that dear for the benefit

big cyril

RMS Regular
Aye, need to look into that @Burt2000, think there is a map on the myAudi app but haven’t got my head round it properly yet. @mk2driver yes Pod Point are recommended by Audi, have started an order with them, it seems to be about £850ish iirc for the 7Kw but the govt grant takes it down a fair bit.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5
Aye she's higher rate so saves a bit more.

Ordered. Worked out at £247 a month including the charger for it fully maintained and insured. Hopefully it actually materialises but if not, hey ho.

That sounds great. How does the insurance work, all done via the NHS? Any stipulation on number of drivers?