Lease deals thread

big cyril

RMS Regular
@Coog Excellent, like that colour too. Is the lane departure/cornering assist driving you nuts yet? I’ve discovered there is a small button on the end of the left stalk which turns it off.

dub

RMS Regular
Drives
Aero Wagon
Lifted this today. Pretty impressive how it launches from a standstill. Would definitely have the Cayenne till about 40 anyway!

View attachment 301130

For £243?! Jesus wept.

She's looking to change the motor in the coming months. EV's are catching her eye. This is a key worker tariff I'm guessing? Not up on lease deals AT ALL.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
@Coog Excellent, like that colour too. Is the lane departure/cornering assist driving you nuts yet? I’ve discovered there is a small button on the end of the left stalk which turns it off.

To be honest I slipped it into Dynamic and skelped it up and down the road for 5 minutes and that's been it. Will hopefully get a proper fiddle tomorrow.
For £243?! Jesus wept.

She's looking to change the motor in the coming months. EV's are catching her eye. This is a key worker tariff I'm guessing? Not up on lease deals AT ALL.

NHS Lease. To get it for £240 odd you need to be higher rate tax payer too. It's some deal, the Tiguan was only a few quid less and it's absolutely crap!
Cayenne gone?

Erm. I definitely have some issues that need worked through...

20201106_141909.jpg

swansty

RMS Regular
Drives
Disco and Saxo
To be honest I slipped it into Dynamic and skelped it up and down the road for 5 minutes and that's been it. Will hopefully get a proper fiddle tomorrow.

NHS Lease. To get it for £240 odd you need to be higher rate tax payer too. It's some deal, the Tiguan was only a few quid less and it's absolutely crap!

Erm. I definitely have some issues that need worked through...

View attachment 301132
Only issue I see is the shed is getting too small!

Crxpete

RMS Regular
Drives
R55 MCS, SQ5

Hope you don’t mind me asking.... how much was up front for this deal?
The new job I’ve started gives up same perks as NHS but I’m waiting for my access to the portal to be approved at the moment, I’m thinking this would do the wife!

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
all these lease deals may affect your pension so be aware of this when deciding

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Hope you don’t mind me asking.... how much was up front for this deal?
The new job I’ve started gives up same perks as NHS but I’m waiting for my access to the portal to be approved at the moment, I’m thinking this would do the wife!

No deposit.

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
Central vehicle leasing

View attachment 307670

At those prices for the miles I do it would be over £500 per month over two years....so over £12.5k paid out.

When I bought my old R (owned it a week less than 2 years) I lost £6k....or £250 per week. My R was bought new. None of those 'deals' come close to that.

pablo

RMS Moderator
At those prices for the miles I do it would be over £500 per month over two years....so over £12.5k paid out.

When I bought my old R (owned it a week less than 2 years) I lost £6k....or £250 per week. My R was bought new. None of those 'deals' come close to that.
do the maths, it aint for everyone

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI

6k depreciation only? Or is that all costs included?