Lease deals thread

Snoopcousins

RMS Regular
Drives
M3
Apologies if mentioned already,
but just heard of NHS offering the e-Tron on a lease for £250/month for employees?!

Wish other companies / businesses would offer similar

Paddy_R

RMS Regular
but just heard of NHS offering the e-Tron on a lease for £250/month for employees?!

Is is not more likely that these companies are offering this to the NHS workers as it looks good for them? Free advertising and all that.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI

Yeah we’ve one fully maintained & insured at £240 a month. Great job.

Rumour has it that Audi (and others) needed to drastically reduce fleet co2 output so fired a lot of these through NHS choices. I Paces are also cheap and think there was a Tesla deal too but never paid much attention to it. Lots of doctors where we live and Etrons are everywhere. Next door has one lol

Toeman

RMS Regular
Drives
Golf gti pp
Certainly haven’t seen those deals within staff services nhs lease car scheme.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yes there was a minor impact but not what I’d consider ‘significant’ or ‘spectacular’ at all.

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Re the E-Tron lease, do these not have significant impact on pensions? Had heard the costs were offset spectacularly against other “benefits”?
The majority of recipients will be fine but high earners particularly in the 95 or 2008 schemes can get absolutely pumped on handing it back, particularly if on an increment year. It basically makes things look like you have had huge notional pension growth and you can be liable for a annual allowance pension charge. It can actually be cheaper to take out a cheaper sal sac car on return to taper the growth. It's pretty niche situation though. If you were to take repeated schemes for say 20 years it would definitely have a noticeable impact on your pension also.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Has anyone come across a deal on nationwide or selectcarleasing that a main dealer over here can’t get anywhere near?

The Enyaq with a few options is low 400’s on select, however 2 different main dealers were mid 500’s and couldn’t get anywhere close.

KyleR

RMS Regular
Drives
MYSR
Also, anyone any experience of ”importing” a car from GB to NI recently. Nationwide Vehicle Contracts seem to think documentation is required, however, the .gov website says we are free to move vehicles between the 2 so long as they are for personal use. Not to mention the car will be owned and registered by the GB based finance company and I am merely using it in NI.

Further to this, in Skoda Boucher yesterday the salesman told me that after November 1st, VAG are imposing an additional 10% on vehicles purchased/leased in GB for use in NI. Not sure how true that is, though, as I’m not sure of the legality of it.

BDEF233D-EC87-4F3B-BC55-E090C1F609C0.jpeg

scub

Banned
Is it? £130 less than the A35 and about the same price as the M135.

Not many £38k cars are cheaper.
chum just changed from a year old a6 tdi black edition (it's now 3 obv) to a year older absolutely stonking s5.
60 quid a month extra is all its costing him. - 600 odd think it is.
what a beautiful car!
although to add he's already complaining how thirsty it is even in economy mode, as he does quite a few miles!

pablo

RMS Moderator
Leon goes back in a few weeks and wondering what the inspector will make of these, some marks on the C pillar trim and a rip in the boot seal. worth replacing myself before they come?

2021-11-05 12.30.27.jpg
2021-11-05 12.30.17.jpg