LED lenser 2016 torch collection....

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
That is a tricky budget for a head torch. Our 2 biggest sellers are the h7r.2 which is the industry standard working head torch and coming in under budget , and the xeo19r which is a monster but coming in over budget. Possibly look at the h14/h14r which we don't keep but a couple of days gets.

I use a h14r which I got from @lightning last year and it's been fantastic. Had it out for night cycles etc. And it's been fantastic. Friend who I bought one for goes running etc. With them and says it's not too heavy or bouncy.

Another customer who I bought a xeo for raves about how good it is.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Hey guys led lenser are putting a 10% price increase on Jan 1st. Anyone thinking of getting one of the higher end ones just beware of this (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
All H7R.2 rechargeable professional head torches come with a free p3 hand torch between now and Christmas (y)

Dusty

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda CR-V
Forgot to mention I got my P7r and it's great, so, thanks @lightning
I have another 3x AAA lenser light among many many other flashlights and the LED Lensers are far and away the most robust. Little ones get lost, I've had Surefires quit on me, the Lenser just keeps plugging away.

The P7r can be easily programmed to come on lowest level first or highest first and you can also adjust the zoom and even then lock it in place. Rechargeable battery is included and can be replaced, the charger cradle is nifty but slightly cumbersome and personally I'd prefer a cable because I like to be able to charge from different power points. That said, if you have a spare 18650 battery and charger it's a simple matter of swapping it over.

All in all, very pleased, much brightness, easy to use and hard to lose ;)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.