LED lenser f1 fighter jet torch

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
This is an unbelievable piece of kit. It's tiny ( not much bigger than a single aa battery), but has 400 lumen of light, which if you haven't seen a torch this bright working will surprise you a lot. The top of it will also break glass.

£45 all in.

I also have the rechargeable version, which is just out and is a scarcely believable 1000 lumen. £69 all in.

http://www.ledlenser.com/uk/flashlights/f1r/

http://www.ledlenser.com/uk/flashlights/f1/

Some user reviews from another site…...

http://www.torchdirect.co.uk/professional-torches/led-lenser-f1-400-lumen.html

Last edited:

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
LED Lenser torches are fantastic. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Ive been using them for years, and also had a couple of Fenix torches, but in my opinion the LED lenser is a different league.

I have the P14 which is a brilliant torch for the car.....

i also have the X21.2 :grinning:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
LED Lenser torches are fantastic. I cannot recommend them highly enough. Ive been using them for years, and also had a couple of Fenix torches, but in my opinion the LED lenser is a different league.

I have the P14 which is a brilliant torch for the car.....

i also have the X21.2 :grinning:

I have an x21.2 also, wife bought me it last Christmas. Literally turns light into day. Unreal. I can do them at £179 all in which is unbeatable in the uk if anyone else is interested (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
It says £100 in the first post? are the rechargeable ones £69 then and are they in stock?

Yeah the rrp is £91+ vat. We are on the top tear discount so I can get the price down to £69 all in for rms members. (y)

I only got 2 to see what they were like, and I sold one as soon as they came in yesterday. I'll order more tomorrow depending on how many people want one. First one to shout can have the one on the shelf at the minute.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Any pics of the rechargable one Simon?
The above website wont load properly for me

here you go…...

2dtu0qw.jpg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Ill take one if/when you get them back in. The rechargeable one that is

No worries, have another 5 on order, checked with led lenser there and they are due to land with us friday or monday. Will keep you updated. (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Good to meet @Big Pimp today, let us know what you think of the torch (y)

Still 1 rechargeable one on the shelf folks and 6 more arriving either tomorrow or monday, plenty of non rechargeable ones in stock also.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Fantastic setup you have there @lightning - a real treasure trove and brilliant to meet you too

I've now promised myself that if I can get my garage built I'm going to go for one of those sealey vintage units. So cool

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Just to update this thread for anyone contemplating buying one of these.

Just do it!

I bought the non-rechargeable version as a gift for my store man and tried it out tonight myself. It is scarcely believable the light which comes from this tiny bullet like torch. I have a P14 Led Lenser and although this model isn't focus able like the larger P14 the light is definitely crisper and brighter. I guess it's the development of LEDs in the last few years

I have ordered two of the rechargeable versions now by PM to @lightning - one for myself to keep in the car and another as a Christmas gift.

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Thanks to @Big Pimp and @EP82JM buying 8 torches between them I'm down to 1 rechargeable and 3 standard ones in stock again. Anyone interested can call it, more hopefully in tail end of next week.

(y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.