LED lenser torches 2015 stock...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
Drives
volvo 740
Hey guys as the nights start to draw in I've just stocked up on LED lenser torches.

We have most of them on the shelf even the stunning 3200 luminum x21r.2.

X21R.2 LED flashlights | LED LENSER

last years deals on the f1 and f1r continue at £45 and £69 respectively.

F1R LED flashlights | LED LENSER

Also check out the tremendous xeo19r, 2000 luminum out of a head torch. (@Big Pimp you need one :p)

XEO19R LED headlamps | LED LENSER

Give me a shout we offer 30% of rrp for rms members and wont be beaten on price on any product.

2wcg1tw.jpg

Peadar

RMS Regular
Drives
Cayenne
Hi Simon, I can't really see the links as I'm in the phone.. Do you stock inspection lamps, same style as these..

image.jpg

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Also check out the tremendous xeo19r, 2000 luminum out of a head torch. (@Big Pimp you need one :p)

XEO19R LED headlamps | LED LENSER

i hate you :p

currently I have the X21, an F1R, and the H14.2R

This range of torches are is amazing - the F1R is my go-to torch for everything - it is amazing

For anyone who hasn't got one, do not hesitate in buying one from @lightning - amazing torch, amazing price, and couldn't buy from a nicer person.

EP82JM

RMS Regular
Battery is woeful on the F1R though,at least mine is. Spends most of its time flashing to say it's low lol. Can they be bought separately? Wouldn't mind a new one incase I just have a dodgy one. But as big pimp said,wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from Denis Wilson,service is second to none,my torches were dropped off at my house while a staff member was on his way to the bank lol couldn't beat service like that!

Chris Mac

RMS Regular
Drives
MK8 GTi CS
I have the M7R, literally the most impressive torch I have ever seen and very robust.
Its taken afew falls in various tanks and oil rigs and is still perfect.
The battery last very well too. Well worth the money it demands (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Battery is woeful on the F1R though,at least mine is. Spends most of its time flashing to say it's low lol. Can they be bought separately? Wouldn't mind a new one incase I just have a dodgy one. But as big pimp said,wouldn't hesitate to buy anything from Denis Wilson,service is second to none,my torches were dropped off at my house while a staff member was on his way to the bank lol couldn't beat service like that!

That's definitely not right, the battery should last a decent time. Pm me your address and I'll pop a new battery in the post (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I have the M7R, literally the most impressive torch I have ever seen and very robust.
Its taken afew falls in various tanks and oil rigs and is still perfect.
The battery last very well too. Well worth the money it demands (y)

M7R is a superb underrated torch, and very compact. Not cheap at almost £80 but worth it.

Andy044

RMS Regular
Drives
^^^^^^
Funny that, I didnt think the bettery was that powerful in my own, lasts a good while on Low and medium, but lasts no time at all on high before it starts flashing.

I just thought it was the nature of he torch

Edited to say that apart from the battery, the torch is fantastic and would definately be my go-to torch

StevenMc29

RMS Regular
Boss of my part time job is looking to buy a small batch of LED torches for the park wardens. I seen she had a Lenser sitting on her desk as a sample from ARCO. If you send me over your details, I will pass them on.

It's a T2 Prof according to the paperwork. Can you PM me your price for that model to give an idea of how competitive you are even if she ends up going for a different lenser model.

Thanks

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Funny that, I didnt think the bettery was that powerful in my own, lasts a good while on Low and medium, but lasts no time at all on high before it starts flashing.

I just thought it was the nature of he torch

Edited to say that apart from the battery, the torch is fantastic and would definately be my go-to torch

Possibly a battery issue, but due to the very small size and the high output there is some heat soak, so after 10-15 mins on full power it will flash/dim as a saftey precaution. When it cools it should go again.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Boss of my part time job is looking to buy a small batch of LED torches for the park wardens. I seen she had a Lenser sitting on her desk as a sample from ARCO. If you send me over your details, I will pass them on.

It's a T2 Prof according to the paperwork. Can you PM me your price for that model to give an idea of how competitive you are even if she ends up going for a different lenser model.

Thanks

£20+ vat on the T2 professional. They wont get close to that. (y)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.