LED lenser torches 2015 stock...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Also, remember I'm looking the F1R off you as well bud, as soon as you get more in. I assume you can post to Limavady? Cheers.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
No worries guys, they open again tomorrow, I'd expect Wednesday or Thursday for the new stock to arrive, h7r.2's and f1r's will be in the order.

Mark King

RMS Regular
Drives
Cars
Oh dear. How will that fit over your penis?
image.jpeg

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Feck me, after taking nearly 2 full weeks off they now say they're stock taking for 2 days so we won't get anything dispatched till Wednesday for a Friday arrival! :mad:

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
Hey, good to see a decent local stockist for a quality torch range.
I've 2 M7's, fantastic torch, like to go down the route of rechargeable next, bigger if needs be and more lumens, which would u recommend from the range you have?

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Hey, good to see a decent local stockist for a quality torch range.
I've 2 M7's, fantastic torch, like to go down the route of rechargeable next, bigger if needs be and more lumens, which would u recommend from the range you have?

Super torch the m7, the logical step would be an m7R? You step up to 400 lumen. We keep them. Also a X7r tactical which is 500 lumen. After that your up to maybe an m17r or x21r.2.

J_Mc_G

RMS Regular
Drives
Impreza STi / ZX
Super torch the m7, the logical step would be an m7R? You step up to 400 lumen. We keep them. Also a X7r tactical which is 500 lumen. After that your up to maybe an m17r or x21r.2.

Cheers for the info, not overly keen on the look of the x7r as a handheld torch with the 2 lenses, but thats just me :grinning: The m17r looks close to the design of the m7. I love torches and that looks beautiful. What price on the m7r and m17r atm? Probably having the 2 m7's the step to the m17r would be the logical step.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Cheers for the info, not overly keen on the look of the x7r as a handheld torch with the 2 lenses, but thats just me :grinning: The m17r looks close to the design of the m7. I love torches and that looks beautiful. What price on the m7r and m17r atm? Probably having the 2 m7's the step to the m17r would be the logical step.

Your probably around £175 on the m17r and £75 on the m7r.

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
Guys does anyone know how long it takes to fully charge the F1R battery? Unless I am missing something, there doesn't appear to be any documentation regarding the charging process at all. I would also like to know, does the red light on the charging station simply go out when its fully charged, or does it turn green? Cheers.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Light turns green when fully charged mate.

Takes a while if using computer use etc.

I have a mains charger (mini sub lead plugged into iPhone 3 pin wall plug) and it see,s to be a quicker way of doing it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.