LED lenser torches 2015 stock...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Have you got the P7r, F1r or m17r in stock? What are the main differences between them? thanks

No such thing as a p7r, equivalent in a chargeable torch that size is probably something like a x7r which is in stock. F1R in stock, don't keep the m17r as most people when they get to there just push the small extra to the x21r, which is in stock.

x7r is 500 lums, nice size, twin beams so you can have a broad beam and a spot beam at once. Loads of light.

The f1r is tiny but 1000 lums, very powerful but battery charge doesn't last as long as a big torch and after 13-15 mins it will dim down to protect itself, and will take 5 mins of cooling to jump to full power again. For short periods of intense light in a tiny package its unbeatable.

The x21r is the daddy, 3200 lums, makes night into day. It's ridiculous, but a great toy.

ryanpatterson

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline R33 Gtst
Thanks @lightning. I didnt think there was a p7r but its on the led lenser website so thought i would ask lol
Wanting something just bigger than an edc. Want it to have a good output and not overly worried about battery life. Already have the x21r, its an awesome light. What would you recommend and what sorta price? Also are you able to post?

Thanks

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Thanks @lightning. I didnt think there was a p7r but its on the led lenser website so thought i would ask lol
Wanting something just bigger than an edc. Want it to have a good output and not overly worried about battery life. Already have the x21r, its an awesome light. What would you recommend and what sorta price? Also are you able to post?

Thanks

Yeah I can post any of them no worries. What light output is the edc? It's hard to recommend one specific one as they all do different jobs but the f1r and x7r are both hard to beat!

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
@lightning
simon - do you have any xeo's 19R's in stock?

need to get a customer a present and think he'd appreciate this, after getting him an F1R from you last year for him.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning

need to get a customer a present and think he'd appreciate this, after getting him an F1R from you last year for him.

Yeah have stock of green/black and red/black at the minute. 2000 lum, they're quite something!!

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
@lightning what would you recommend for about £30

It's for the auld man feeding cattle and checking calvers through the night , possibly head mounted but if there is a better torch at that money that's hand held that would do

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning

Sold 2 this morning which just leaves 1 in stock. Ordering more today but will be touch and go before Christmas, if you want one held drop me a pm (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning what would you recommend for about £30

It's for the auld man feeding cattle and checking calvers through the night , possibly head mounted but if there is a better torch at that money that's hand held that would do

Going head I have a load of h7's from last year left over, they're older style packaging etc but we're clearing them out at £29.99 with a free p3 which is worth £14. Prob the best value in a head torch at the minute.
We also have the nights searcher lantern in around that price which is popular and has a loop handle on top, or a p7.2. Can't go wrong with any (y)

bigsigh

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW M2
Sounds good , Can you post , or be in Belfast handy to weavers court ? Can pay by card over the phone

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
Sold 2 this morning which just leaves 1 in stock. Ordering more today but will be touch and go before Christmas, if you want one held drop me a pm (y)
Have you any 14.2R's in stock. I bought 2 of them from you and I find it brilliant. It's not 2000lm but it's bloody brilliant and batteries last ages.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Have you any 14.2R's in stock. I bought 2 of them from you and I find it brilliant. It's not 2000lm but it's bloody brilliant and batteries last ages.

No, I've found most people just go the bit extra to the xeo19r so I stopped stocking the h14r, the xeo really is in a different league, tho I can add an h14r to todays order if you want one, I'm assured tuesday delivery (y)

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

Stuff it, I've just added an h14r.2 onto the order due tuesday as theres always going to be a customer for it!

Edit....they're out of stock till mid Jan!

Last edited:

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Anything that can be clipped onto bike handlebars lad?

Yes. Depending on budget the xeo19r is a head torch that comes with a bike mount, 2000 lum, it's like having a car headlight on the front, it's ridiculous. £179 all in.

XEO19R Head Lamp - Green (Rechargeable)

We also have a few b7's which is basically a p7 with a bike mount. £35.

LED Lenser all-round B7 Bike Torch: Amazon.co.uk: Sports & Outdoors

Led lenser can also supply universal bike brackets to fit most of their range, tho i'd just need to order these in as needed.

ryanpatterson

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline R33 Gtst
Sorry didn't get up on Friday, ended up working late.
Do you have the M14r or m17x? Sorry for all the questions iv been trying to look through the led lenser website to pick something. If you don't have them I will take the x7r.

Can I give you a call to arrange payment and delivery?

Thanks

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Do you have the M14r or m17x? Sorry for all the questions iv been trying to look through the led lenser website to pick something. If you don't have them I will take the x7r.

Thanks

There's no such thing as an m14r, just the m14, the rechargeable equivalent would be an m7r (also 400 lum but rechargeable) or a couple of quid more for a x7r, 500 lum tactical version, both in stock.

Don't keep the m17r as most people will just spend the extra couple of quid to go to the x21r.2, which is similar size in the flesh but almost 4 times more powerful, in stock.

Thats no worries I can post, or your still welcome to pop up to look at any of them! 02894452289.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

Thanks

All sorted and packed up cheers Ryan.

Guys I have 1 x21r.2 left offered at £225. Unbeatable at this price and one of the best torches in the world. Looks heavy but it's not due to the new lithium batteries.

X21R.2 LED flashlights | LED LENSER

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
All sorted and packed up cheers Ryan.

Guys I have 1 x21r.2 left offered at £225. Unbeatable at this price and one of the best torches in the world. Looks heavy but it's not due to the new lithium batteries.

X21R.2 LED flashlights | LED LENSER
I'm coming to see you today hopefully.

What head torches do you have today / tomorrow?

I hate you too - I have an X21 already, dont need this but want it

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.