LED lenser torches 2015 stock...

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
I'm coming to see you today hopefully.

What head torches do you have today / tomorrow?

I hate you too - I have an X21 already, dont need this but want it

I have 1 xeo19r left, plenty of h7 and h7.2, no h7r.2 at the minute but I've 10 due today so they may land before you, give me a text when you get here (y)

marcdh

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda AZ-3
Thanks for the p7 deal, nearly fried my retina testing them! Good excuse to check out the shop, never seen so many tools.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Thanks for the p7 deal, nearly fried my retina testing them! Good excuse to check out the shop, never seen so many tools.

I'm in trouble. My woman came home from there the other day and said we need to take a trip up to there in the New Year as there's plenty she thinks we need. If she thinks there's plenty we need, what about the amount of stuff I want but don't need, that only a man can relate to...? Lol

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740

Super torch that, hopefully does you a few years!

I'm in trouble. My woman came home from there the other day and said we need to take a trip up to there in the New Year as there's plenty she thinks we need. If she thinks there's plenty we need, what about the amount of stuff I want but don't need, that only a man can relate to...? Lol

Haha yeah she got you sorted for Christmas :p

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Do you have any K1 or K2 key ring torches in stock? K2 ones are cheap on amazon atm but don't really want to wait, would rather support a local company too

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Do you have any K1 or K2 key ring torches in stock? K2 ones are cheap on amazon atm but don't really want to wait, would rather support a local company too

Would have ok. Haven't seen any led lenser product on amazon yet thats cheaper than my stock. K2 I think is £5.99 but I'll check in the morning. We're open just till lunch time tomorrow (y)

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Would have ok. Haven't seen any led lenser product on amazon yet thats cheaper than my stock. K2 I think is £5.99 but I'll check in the morning. We're open just till lunch time tomorrow (y)
That's perfect, hated the thought of waiting until after Christmas for it. Def let me know and ill take a race over in the morning (y)

PhilM

RMS Regular
Many thanks for your help today Simon.

My pal was delighted with his purchases I just think I should have bought more !

Are Yous open tomorrow?

Phil

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
Many thanks for your help today Simon.

My pal was delighted with his purchases I just think I should have bought more !

Are Yous open tomorrow?

Phil

No worries, yes open till 1 maybe 2 depending on how busy it is.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
No worries, @ryanpatterson and @bigsigh your torches were both dispatched today and will be with you tomorrow. Thanks to @Big Pimp for taking the xeo19R and for the spin in the range rover.

Another 5 xeo19R's arrived in last thing today so plenty in stock again (y)
More than welcome mate. Great meeting up again. I was so reluctant giving that xeo19R to my customer..... It's brilliant!

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
Hard to get a decent pic down the yard, but here's the best I could do with the iPhone.

H7R.2 rechargeable head light:

image.jpeg

Light off. Light with the focus narrowed. Light with the focus wide spread.

Unreal bit of kit. Will definitely be expanding my LED Lenser collection.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
@Nicky the range is brilliant.

I've got the F1R which stays in my car all the time. It's stupidly good.

Have a H14.2R for no reason other than I wanted a head torch last year for going out at nights on the bike and it's brilliant too.

The xeo19R I got from @lightning for one of my customers is just plain ridiculous how small light and bright it is.

And then I've got an X21.2 which is out of this world bright and clear.

Best torches on the market in my opinion, and I've had fenix torches, mag light LED torches, and some of the high output Chinese ones, but LED lenser are just consistently good

s3_trev

RMS Regular
Drives
Audi S3 8P
@Nicky the range is brilliant.I've got the F1R which stays in my car all the time. It's stupidly good.

So you would recommend then? I want one for this exact reason, to keep in the car. Id be using it for walking back to the car in that pitch dark weather after work etc. I hear its got bad battery life though? Like 15 mins and then you need to charge it again? Would be a bit of a pain needing to charge it every 5 mins.

Big Pimp

RMS Trader
Drives
like im late
So you would recommend then? I want one for this exact reason, to keep in the car. Id be using it for walking back to the car in that pitch dark weather after work etc. I hear its got bad battery life though? Like 15 mins and then you need to charge it again? Would be a bit of a pain needing to charge it every 5 mins.
I cannot recommend them enough mate. The lens combines spot and flood giving a really decent range which floods an area too.

My battery lasts ages.

Hyper bright is good for spotting etc. Walking to the car I'd guess you'd use it in the middle setting (still good and bright) as the low setting is too dim for most Uses, although it does offer like 2 days constant burn at the lowest setting.

Last edited:

Gavlar

RMS Regular
Cheers for the K2 and tour btw! Some amount of stock in that place, glad I know its there now.

I have two other bigger torches and as said the battery life in them is really good

lightning

RMS Trader
OP
lightning
Drives
volvo 740
@lightning was is the current price on the F1R mate?
£69 all in. Sold the last one this morning, they're not open again till next Monday so will be Wednesday till they're back in stock.
Have the p5r.2 and the m7r and the m3r if you want a small rechargeable, they last longer on the charge but not as bright. The p5r.2 is very popular, £53 all in.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.