Leon Cupra Alloys (Fit most VAG motors)

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
Drives
GTi Polo
As the title says, i have a set of mint Leon Cupra alloys for sale. They come with 205/40/17 tyres that have loads of tread!

As you can see they fit any VAG motor 5x100 et38.

Only looking to sell, in order to raise funds for a new set of dished rims.

Serious offers by pm please

Twain

RMS Regular
lyonscupra0wi.jpg

Pic of wheels on Lyons Bora...gives people an idea what they may look like on different motor (y)

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Lol, it does look exceedingly good! Pity the tyres are the wrong size for me. Im sure Andy will be looking far too much anyway :p.

miniator

RMS Regular
Drives
'72 Mini
agree with ya there lyons, need the 45 profiles to fill the bigger arches....but you do know coilovers make sense!!

great looking rim on any VAG car, all the best with the sale!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I wouldnt even consider coilovers, so you may save your breath. I need 2 new front tyres, and if the tyres had been the right size on these, i would have gone for them.

Ill just have to revert back to the original idea of buying some new speakers!

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I know they are, but its going to cost me a brave bit more to buy 4 new tyres, so its hardly worth it.

brendy

RMS Regular
too small because??? ive driven my leon with 205 40's on mine after a balls up at the dealers the ride was fine, i only got the dealers to change them as i wanted a better brand (they had wanli's on that they claimed were on there from factory! they had obviously given my alloys to someone else then stuck a new set on shod with rollerboot plastic.

andy_gdon

RMS Regular
OP
andy_gdon
Drives
GTi Polo
Great looking rim and in excellent condition. TBH, im not really fussed if they dont sell - would make a nice winter wheel!

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.