Leon Cupra

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Conor

RMS Regular
Hi Lads,

Just looking a bit of advice, i understand your maps are custom maps, so would i be better waiting until i get a CAI and cat back in to make the most of the remap, or would i get the same figures standard?

Cheers in advance.

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I think for the cupra a good intake will allow for a little more power from the a tweaked map, not so sure about the cat back, although it'll sound awesome.

On another thread I think it was mentioned that ITG did the best intake, but I can't quite remember. Cupras tune REALLY well!

Conor

RMS Regular
OP
Conor
It would've been the ITG yeah.

I'd like a positive answer though, because i can afford a remap anytime, but it'll be a couple of months of saving for the CBE and CAI.

Boydie

RMS Regular
Drives
S3 Revo
Remap then intake but ideally, remap, clutch, intake (y)

BSH intake for sale on audisport at the minute - £200

CJFR

RMS Regular
Drives
Leon Cupra
It would've been the ITG yeah.

I'd like a positive answer though, because i can afford a remap anytime, but it'll be a couple of months of saving for the CBE and CAI.

Give Ryan a buzz, get it mapped now and then when you add bits on ask him to tweak the map accordingly. He'll not charge much.

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.