Lewis' R6 5sl

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Reactions: Ben

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
Mot date on good friday for a bike?
giphy.gif

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Bike sailed through the MOT, also taxed it, even though it meant back dating it. But it means I can now get out tomorrow fully legal(y). Done about 70-80 miles on it today and I think I still have a smile from ear to ear. Automatically addicted. Worse than any drug.lol

mckeown

RMS Regular
Drives
mitsi outlander
@big-lew18 did i pass you on the road between ballynahinch and lisburn there about an hour ago? I was in the car but thought i recognised your bike.

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Picked up this genuine seat cowl off fleabay for a bargain during the week. Was badly scuffed and scored but a perfect colour match. A good compound and polish brought out 99% of them but 2 wee scores are too deep. But for the price I'm well chuffed. Next on the list is a slip on of some description. Torn on what brand/style to go for though
20180406_190004.jpg
20180406_190010.jpg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Lol. Youtube has been on flat out. Quite fancy an A16 motogp big bore. But not sure on how loud it would be. Sounds awesome on youtube

CR

RMS Regular
Drives
A4 Avant
Looks great @big-lew18 great night for it to!

I know were your at now! The wife pointed it out when we were passing, she grew up round here.

Chris666

RMS Regular
Drives
Often
It's one of those exhausts that will eventually annoy the rider when the novelty wears off. I wear specifically filtered earplugs but can still hear enough of mine (it's a remus the same size as the stock one with no baffle)

It's also a deeper tone being a V-twin so there is that

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
Didn't get out anywhere unfortunatly. I'm born and bred here. PM me i'll probably know her, in a neighbourly way.lol

Reactions: CR

big-lew18

RMS Regular
OP
big-lew18
Drives
really well!
It's one of those exhausts that will eventually annoy the rider when the novelty wears off. I wear specifically filtered earplugs but can still hear enough of mine (it's a remus the same size as the stock one with no baffle)

It's also a deeper tone being a V-twin so there is that

I thought it might be, its more for the look that i like it. Theres also olson performance. But id say its probably similar

Scuba Steve

RMS Regular
Drives
S3/V4S/X5/R
His is actually the same year we couldn’t work it out until he found this

Attachments

• EB826111-3798-44CC-A7E9-5570827B2BE2.jpeg
    EB826111-3798-44CC-A7E9-5570827B2BE2.jpeg
    75 KB · Views: 102
Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.