Lexus IS200 experiences?

Tommy

RMS Regular
Drives
Volvo
I loved my is200 sport. Handled well, gearbox brilliant, as for power the same as the german equivalent - 320i, c200 etc (all around 150bhp) but more reliable.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
After deciding to stick to my current insurance company instead of changing so I don't lose this years NCB I have found they want another £300 to insure an is200 yet will give me £390 back if I want to insure a Clio 182 instead 🤷‍♂️ Man maths is telling me to throw the idea of a Lexus out the window 😂
I know I'd choose the clio without even thinking about it lol.

ItsAdamC

RMS Regular
OP
ItsAdamC
Drives
Baguettes
I know I'd choose the clio without even thinking about it lol.

Yeah it seems to be an absolute no brainer, yes sideways is fun but full chat down a back road in a hot hatch might just be even more fun 😎
2005 is time warp?? . Man the barn find dust must have been out of stock.

Lovely car but hardly a time warp there is no is200 worth 7k unless it has a really tasty engine in it!

Zach57

RMS Regular
After deciding to stick to my current insurance company instead of changing so I don't lose this years NCB I have found they want another £300 to insure an is200 yet will give me £390 back if I want to insure a Clio 182 instead 🤷‍♂️ Man maths is telling me to throw the idea of a Lexus out the window 😂
I’d go with 182 aswell and its one of the best hot hatches in that price range

Last edited: