Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

archie

RMS Member
Dungannon have plenty
IMG_1348.JPG

Boksic

RMS Regular
Got one in Coleraine today, out into car park and it buzzed wheel nut off the van straight out of the box, thought great.
Got home, hadn't a mission of getting them off her car.
Is it ***** or does it need charged just? Can maybe answer this myself in an hour or two but went from very impressed to "**** parkside" very quickly

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Probably a mixture of both. Saw some tear down images there yesterday and it doesn't look great. But at the end of the day it's £50, so it's going to be built to a price.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
I got the driver and spare battery. Spare battery is only 2ah not 4ah like on the drill. Hadn't spotted that in the shop. Doesn't seem as powerful as I'd hoped but hey, 50quid. Charging the battery to see if that makes any difference. If I remember schoolboy science correctly, then 400Nm is like pressing with approx 40kg on the end of a 1 metre wheelbrace, which I suppose sounds decent but not great.

thefool1983

RMS Regular
Got all but one wheelnuts off wife's car.
But did have to take a 3ft breaker to that nut.
Seems ok. But dont think itll do big suspension bolts etc

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
I got the driver and spare battery. Spare battery is only 2ah not 4ah like on the drill. Hadn't spotted that in the shop. Doesn't seem as powerful as I'd hoped but hey, 50quid. Charging the battery to see if that makes any difference. If I remember schoolboy science correctly, then 400Nm is like pressing with approx 40kg on the end of a 1 metre wheelbrace, which I suppose sounds decent but not great.

As a comparison the likes of dewalt and the Milwaukee's the breakaway torque is around 900+Nm.
5 times the price of this mind you!

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Called into Portadown there... Loads of corded impact guns looked cheap at £35
E4976E2C-BD98-4F51-B931-2F4CBD0477BF.jpeg

Also had chainsaws which I’ve heard a few guys raving about, meant to be an old husky engine? Bro on law very impressed with his
C1C21B25-C3EC-4514-8F3F-22703E2D068B.jpeg

soupz

RMS Regular
Drives
Boxster S
Yeah small hard wheels so not great. Grand for anything inside but probably no use for about the yard.