Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

j2112

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW F36
Did you buy one ?
I need one atm and looked at them last week but didnt bother
Not yet. Was hoping for a recommendation first. Would be very handy as cordless but would it be as good as an electric one?

gizmo98

RMS Regular
Drives
Vrs Octavia
Not yet. Was hoping for a recommendation first. Would be very handy as cordless but would it be as good as an electric one?

Mine was a makita cordless but it’s **** itself
I think I’ll go with the Milwaukee one,they’re a great job,for all the price of the LIDL one I should have took a chance on it

lennyd

RMS Regular
Drives
a car
Mine was a makita cordless but it’s **** itself
I think I’ll go with the Milwaukee one,they’re a great job,for all the price of the LIDL one I should have took a chance on it
Just make sure it's a Milwaukee fuel one as it does make a difference

thefool1983

RMS Regular
20190711_084508.jpg

2 of these in Shore rd if you quick. (Anyone that still wants one)

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I'm really impressed with mine for the money. Whips wheel nuts off no bother. I thought it would be crap but it's surprisingly good.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
Oh, didn't know they were getting the cordless ones in again. I already have a decent corded one, but guess I'll be heading round at lunchtime to grab one of these and an oil extractor pump.

Artoir

RMS Regular
Drives
V8/V6
I'm really impressed with mine for the money. Whips wheel nuts off no bother. I thought it would be crap but it's surprisingly good.

That’s good news, will swing by the local one at lunch too and hope they have one!

Will make working on brakes etc a lot more palatable.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Couple of cordless in Andytown there too. Loads of oil pumps there plus finally they've brought the underbody spray back so bought a load of those and a couple of fire extinguishers.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I've noticed that if the battery isn't great it doesn't perform as well. It's taken every nut off that I've tried except the time I stuck the smaller 2 amp battery in which I don't think was quite 100% charge either.