Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

eamon343

RMS Regular
Anyone bought the led light/torch? Father in law lost his Sealey so was thinking of trying the Lidl one.

I have one of the green work lights, its pretty good. And it charges off a micro usb which is brilliant if you are always loosing chargers, like me

McFall1984

RMS Regular
Drives
To many cars
Is this good by the way @McFall1984 ? I was only after a charger (so didn't realise it did jumpy starting stuff) and after my pecan plait frenzy wasn't actually thinking
Yea think it's decent enough
I ended up buying an SIP jump starter from work today 😲 staff discount was hard to go by

archie

RMS Member
Yea think it's decent enough
I ended up buying an SIP jump starter from work today 😲 staff discount was hard to go by

Bought This 3 years ago all the way from china and has started everything i have use it on including a 3.0v6 TDi Audi A6 battery was that flat it wouldnt light up the dash

Attachments

• IMG_00413.jpg
    IMG_00413.jpg
    141.3 KB · Views: 136

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Don't know about the current stack of torches but when I was in buying some sliced ham for the kids sandwiches last week, i snaffled one of these for like £20 and I swear to absolute christ IT IS LIKE THE SUN

View attachment 256529

Bonus points is that it also doubles as a portable USB charger. I don't know why but it does and I love it.

Didn’t see them, must keep an eye out.

Is it Parkside? Any idea of lumens?

Last edited:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
I've had a couple of the cheaper jump packs from amazon and killed them both eventually.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
It’s for the father in law, the light with the stand seems great. Though the other with magnet is also handy.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I've had a couple of the cheaper jump packs from amazon and killed them both eventually.

Better that than them killing you in a roaring blaze... 😐

Don’t think I’ll ever have 1 of them about me again, and mostly certainly wouldn’t leave them on charge unattended unless it’s in the middle of the yard and being ran off a long extension lead... lol

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Better that than them killing you in a roaring blaze... 😐

Don’t think I’ll ever have 1 of them about me again, and mostly certainly wouldn’t leave them on charge unattended unless it’s in the middle of the yard and being ran off a long extension lead... lol

I bought one of the big Lidl ones there at the weekend. Should I plan my funeral now?

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
I bought one of the big Lidl ones there at the weekend. Should I plan my funeral now?

I think the concern is the ones with the Lithium based jump boxes, basically.......bombs...................don't expect much bother with the mains type chargers.

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Heads up peeps................this is a cracking little angle grinder for hard to reach places and while its not the most powerful, it destroys any dremel. The 12v batteries and chargers can be had for buttons as well if you don't have one already (which you should, even if you don't have the tools, just because)

J

Laundrymike

RMS Regular
Drives
T4, S3, Mini
Heads up peeps................this is a cracking little angle grinder for hard to reach places and while its not the most powerful, it destroys any dremel. The 12v batteries and chargers can be had for buttons as well if you don't have one already (which you should, even if you don't have the tools, just because)

J

Thanks for that - been waiting for these to come back, for what seems like forever!

Brian mc21

RMS Regular
Make sure you buy discs. The suppliers are wanting something stupid like 7 quid each when I was looking. Got mine off eBay maybe by luck.