Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Put these little fellas to good use yesterday. The Lidl airbag set.
Fitting a light bar behind the grille and didn't fancy taking the whole bumper off and didn't have a helper. So the airbags gave me enough space to drill holes and drop in the screws for the brackets. IMG_20200221_153304.jpg IMG_20200221_164917.jpg

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Was messing about with the plasma cutter last night cutting 2mm sheet steel, 50x50x5 angle and decided to chance a bit of 8mm plate. No bother to... Highly impressed for £100 (thanks @Alan_B )
I read that it needs a compressor. Is it fairly low air consumption?

Mel_45

RMS Regular
Drives
megane
That's a bit ****, the 3 year warranty is good if you manage to keep the receipt. I'll see how it goes and if it meets the same fate, I'll get a decent one.

I basically tape a polypocket inside my cases now with the receipt inside or have a folder for receipts if items don't have a case.

Got a bit of stick for it from a couple of people but it's worked great for these things.

Nicky

RMS Regular
Drives
HiluxSurf
I read that it needs a compressor. Is it fairly low air consumption?

Yeah, they’re heavy on electric and air. I wouldn’t be running it off a normal extension lead nor would I want it running off a standard 13a plug on a household electric ring main.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Yeah, they’re heavy on electric and air. I wouldn’t be running it off a normal extension lead nor would I want it running off a standard 13a plug on a household electric ring main.
Yes I have 16amp socket for my welder so should be OK. Only have a small compressor though.

carmad.

RMS Regular
Drives
good old bird
got one off the plasma cutters myself

looks very similar to the others i have used in the past

up to fyffes in the morning to get some air fittings

Deleted member 13907

D
Anyone have any experience of the scarifier/aerator they have in at the minute?

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Are they 20v? I can't remember.

Looks identical to me.

Plus they are usually £60 with a battery and charger.

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Good selection of stuff coming in this Thursday by the looks of it.

Power hose looks like it could be worth a shot at that price. Does anyone know if you can get snowfoam lances that would fit that? @Big Pimp maybe?

brendy7

RMS Regular
Anyone had any trouble with parkside batteries I've to here packed in over the last week for my grinder