Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

garyo

RMS Regular
As above, ebay is your best bet. I think theres a place here does them to fit the Parkside, they advertise on ebay.
That was probably @Cleantec . I was looking on their site/FB/eBay last night and wasn’t sure what way they’re operating at the minute. Their eBay says they’re away until 19th May I think, but the recorded msg on their shop landline says they’re due to open Monday again when I tried it today.

Think the Parkside shares the same fitting as Lavor by the way but not 100% in case there are variations within the Lavor range so *enter disclaimer here*

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Anyone seen a branch that has a welder in stock? They had them on semi recently but i didn't need one then, obviously!

Ant

RMS Regular
Picked up the washer today ( lisburn longstone had a bunch of them)

Does anyone know what the connection is on the end of the hose below? i thought that would be a standard quick connect type like my last washer and would fit into my m22 coupler for the lance i have which fits all my other bits and pieces, but it just can't seem to push enough enough to let the ball bearings drop into place
end of the hose>lance from the lidl
IMG_20200507_144642.png

IMG_20200507_144650.png
comparrison beside the m22 coupler piece i used before for a karcher/nilfisk

beginning to think i'm beat trying to get that end into an m22 fitting and it'd be easiser to use the gun that came with it and a lavor>m22 fitting at the nozzle

begining

Last edited:

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Anyone got the handheld circular saw from lidl? The cordless battery one?

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Anyone got the handheld circular saw from lidl? The cordless battery one?

The wee 12v one? I got one (i told my wife to JUST BUY ME TOOLS when she was on a grocery run....lol) and have been pleasantly surprised by it

Fairly shallow cut depth but consistent straight cuts etc.

I think that wee one was 39.99 and came with the 4.0 Ah battery so i can use that on my growing hoarde of Parkside 12v tools. lol

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
The wee 12v one? I got one (i told my wife to JUST BUY ME TOOLS when she was on a grocery run....lol) and have been pleasantly surprised by it

Fairly shallow cut depth but consistent straight cuts etc.

I think that wee one was 39.99 and came with the 4.0 Ah battery so i can use that on my growing hoarde of Parkside 12v tools. lol
Yea the handheld one. Ill just have to wait t for it to come back in stock

jinjur

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 172
Worth it buddy. I was actually waiting for it, I see the mugwumps sell them for 60 on eBay...........mug-wumps.

I find myself buying the tools whether i need them or not now they are that cheap. Just in case. lol.

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
The pressure washer is a great job for the money, I actually bought another for caravan. Missed those steps/platform!

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Anyone bought the stick welder?

Ive a notion to get a welder to do a few bits round the cars etc. seen one the other day in Armagh.

seanmooney

RMS Regular
My approach with Lidl tools is to buy first, then think if I should buy after.

I bought the cordless hedge trimmer the other day i was down. Its a great job.

But also bought the wee girl a bouncing castle, had to go straight back with the first one as there was a massive hole in it and then the second one has a small leak in it on a side panel ffs.

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
I bought the cordless hedge trimmer the other day i was down. Its a great job.

But also bought the wee girl a bouncing castle, had to go straight back with the first one as there was a massive hole in it and then the second one has a small leak in it on a side panel ffs.
yep, we have one and there is a small leak someone in the front main bit that the basketball hoop is mounted on. cant find receipt though ffs