Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Anyone looking a wet vac they have these yokes in.

IMG_20200922_081629.jpg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Has anyone ever took any tools back to lidl's without a receipt. I bought a trolley Jack a couple of months ago and one of the caster wheels thread is stripped. It doesn't seem well put together.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Has anyone ever took any tools back to lidl's without a receipt. I bought a trolley Jack a couple of months ago and one of the caster wheels thread is stripped. It doesn't seem well put together.
With or without receipt they will direct you to ring customers services.
They will then lodge a repair with the manufacturer who will either send a pre paid shipping label to return or send spare part to replace.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
They will then lodge a repair with the manufacturer who will either send a pre paid shipping label to return or send spare part to replace.
I'll just buy a better one off woodcutter then lol

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d

Had a quick look at their website. It says:

"Any item that is not covered by a manufacturer's guarantee will be automatically covered by our 6 month guarantee"

Have the tools a longer manufacturers guarantee? I have the little 12v angle grinder, just stopped working, no receipt though.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Had a quick look at their website. It says:

"Any item that is not covered by a manufacturer's guarantee will be automatically covered by our 6 month guarantee"

Have the tools a longer manufacturers guarantee? I have the little 12v angle grinder, just stopped working, no receipt though.
Batteries have 6 months and tools usually 3 yrs

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
👍 thanks, batteries are sound in other stuff so I might send them an email.
From my email reply:
"Can I ask you to please contact our dedicated hotline on Freephone 0800 051 63 63? If you call anytime between the hours 9am - 5pm, Monday-Friday we will connect you with them."

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
In today and picked this up. Still another one there. Got the accessories and the extra 10 mtr hose.

Up and running and seems perfect for the light use I need. The clear hose that comes with it as thick as the extra one and is 10 mtrs too.
Fiskars axe is down to £27 too. Dosnt feel right with the light plastic handle so didnt bother with it.

Attachments

• IMG_20200923_111930.jpg
    IMG_20200923_111930.jpg
    269.6 KB · Views: 71