Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

archie

RMS Member
Had a quick look at their website. It says:

"Any item that is not covered by a manufacturer's guarantee will be automatically covered by our 6 month guarantee"

Have the tools a longer manufacturers guarantee? I have the little 12v angle grinder, just stopped working, no receipt though.

I have sent you a pm

joel44w

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap scrap
Pleanty of the "ultimate speed" range in Dungannon Lidl

Also they've pleanty of the cordless impact wrenches at £69.99 these any good??

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
Extendable ratchet will be a lot handier than a breaker bar in a tight spot under the car!

E6E0DD15-6E4A-4189-BF40-2C7CB8FEAA03.jpeg

Loads of impact guns left in ballyclare, obv the price hike is reducing demand

adzy

RMS Regular
Drives
Glanza V
Still loads of impacts in Andytown Lidl there this morning. Either everyone has bought one already or £60 is too much for Lidl clientele

Do prices vary slightly from store to store? I’ve seen a few people saying £59 but they’re £69 in ballyclare, same with the axle stands, people saying 12.99 but they’re 14.99 here

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Do prices vary slightly from store to store? I’ve seen a few people saying £59 but they’re £69 in ballyclare, same with the axle stands, people saying 12.99 but they’re 14.99 here

Actually could well have been 69 to be honest. I didn't pay too much attention to them.

joel44w

RMS Regular
Drives
Jap scrap
how does people rate the impact guns? would it take the nuts off a car first go?

and most importantly does it last

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
how does people rate the impact guns? would it take the nuts off a car first go?

Yeah mine does and has lasted well. It took the subframe bolts out of a 30 year old golf no problem. For the money I think it's great.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Just getting the compressor and airgun setup, gun is not working, its blowing air through beside the switch.

Bought the gun maybe 4 years ago, not used and sat in the attic or garage since. Any ideas.

Attachments

• IMG_20200929_110841.jpg
    IMG_20200929_110841.jpg
    281.8 KB · Views: 56

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Just getting the compressor and airgun setup, gun is not working, its blowing air through beside the switch.

Bought the gun maybe 4 years ago, not used and sat in the attic or garage since. Any ideas.

Flick the forward/reverse switch a few times, check you r connection or up the pressure

I have to say i use mine all the time, have had it for 2 -3 years now with no issues for the money. Yeah, no problem with wheel nuts, suppose it depends on the compressor output as well

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Tried the forward reverse, and connections all ok, the compressor was up @ 10, it says it needs 6+ to operate. a google search looks like ill have to take it apart and oil up everything, after sitting for so long, 2014 manufacturer date on it and never used.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
Tried the forward reverse, and connections all ok, the compressor was up @ 10, it says it needs 6+ to operate. a google search looks like ill have to take it apart and oil up everything, after sitting for so long, 2014 manufacturer date on it and never used.

Yeah, i suppose that makes sense. Turn it upside down, pour some oil in both the air connection and oil grub screw, let it work its way through for a while maybe

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Yeah, i suppose that makes sense. Turn it upside down, pour some oil in both the air connection and oil grub screw, let it work its way through for a while maybe

Ill try that before taking it apart, thanks.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d

Tried oil and no good, well I didnt wait too long, anyway took it apart and it was all grubby oil and grease inside. Cleaned it all down with carb cleaner and oiled it up again, and it worked 👍 great job.

Carson

RMS Regular
Drives
R53 JCW/A4 B8.5

I got the Axle stands for 12.99 in Ballyclare and the impact gun for 69 in Newtownabbey Lidl.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
20v grinders are in, bare tool for £30

Picked up a kitchen too.

Screenshot_20201103_134929_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Pretty good setup for Christmas, pans and utensils, just dont leave it to christmas night. A good few screws in it.