Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Boksic

RMS Regular
Have the same one below. It has dug me out of a few holes and worked a treat. Handy to have kicking about

Good man, I've put it in my basket in case Coog is lying to me about andytown stocking everything I need 👍🏻

The tap/die set I only want to help make an engine table so really anytime in the next 5 years would do 🤦🏼‍♂️

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
Who am I to talk a man out of buying another power tool, but would you not just get a polishing head for your current drill? I used the head that came with my headlight restorer kit and put it in my Makita. Perfect combo!

That’s what I used on the drill but thought this would be handy. It’s a lot lighter and better shaped...easy used with one hand if it’s awkward. Well worth it for me.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Same sort of power as a proper buff? You still notice a difference ok- i.e. it removing scratches?

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
Anyone see one of the Die Grinders on their travels? Ballymena and Ballymoney have neither

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
Anyone see one of the Die Grinders on their travels? Ballymena and Ballymoney have neither

Loads at Holywood exchange

16063837515823073921276394207206.jpg

S2K-Aaron

RMS Regular
Drives
Daily Hack
I'm Ballymoney direction but work in Ballymena so will try the Antrim one or Coleraine one maybe.

Thanks very much for the offer tho!

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah its in Castlebawn opposite to Tescos, looks massive

Cant understand why they'd keep the old one though. Seems a strange thing to do. Unless of course it's all balls and itll get canned lol