Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Would they not be a bit overkill/ rough on the car.
The petrol ones that is.

archie

RMS Member
I was working in Bleary/Lurgan on Thursday too 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

If you're in and they have one and you're happy to grab it, go for it and I'll sort you out. My work yard is off Dungannon road in Portadown so Lurgan isn't far out of the way if I'm for the yard.

If it's not handy for you don't put yourself out though 👍🏻
I was in lurgan yesterday they didn’t have any left

suckindiesel

RMS Regular
Drives
A6 Allroad
I bought a couple of the old yellow washers last year, didn't have the patio head thing but to memory they were only £90!? Dead on for washing a car. Quite a noisy motor.

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Just spied this for people talking

74180808-257F-48D9-9213-08AFA40BDF42.jpeg

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
More than likely be the same as one of the main brands...I remember toying with one on my old powerdevil before it packed in, it turned out to be a black & decker snowfoam attachment.
Not sure on this as I bought a nilfisk I’m yet to use 😂

Christopher

RMS Regular
Drives
Skyline GTR
What size fuses?

13A. running on a heavy duty extension reel 3200W, fully uncoiled. Good water supply, so its not getting short for water etc. my dads italian powerwasher did the same, constantly blowing 13A fuses as it was pretty close to the 13A fuse threshold. i cut the plug off, and wired it into a 16A clipsal isolator running to a 16A type c MCB. i just don't want to do that to the lidl powerwasher as cutting the plug will probably invalidate warrenty

PDK

RMS Regular
Drives
BMW E92 & E46
13A. running on a heavy duty extension reel 3200W, fully uncoiled. Good water supply, so its not getting short for water etc. my dads italian powerwasher did the same, constantly blowing 13A fuses as it was pretty close to the 13A fuse threshold. i cut the plug off, and wired it into a 16A clipsal isolator running to a 16A type c MCB. i just don't want to do that to the lidl powerwasher as cutting the plug will probably invalidate warrenty
I’d return it, could be something faulty in the power washer. If it happens with the new one then maybe go down the route of cutting the plug.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d

I know someone who replaced the 13a fuse with a gutter bolt, it was on a welder 🙈. That with your 16a breaker should be the same while keeping the warranty.