Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Picked up one of the pressure washers today so will be interesting to see how it gets on, @Lyons if you download the Lidl plus app you get your receipts sent to the app to keep for the future.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
A6 / 435D
Only mainland stores available to select from, it you can still set up the app. I assume you can still get it scanned in store here?!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
Was worried there would be none left 😄
228FC322-F8F3-4D3C-B452-9F0459AF5D59.jpeg

image.jpg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
What's your thoughts? Mine is still in the boot!
I haven’t used it in anger yet only tested it out but it seems dead on. More pressure than my old k2 and a far better hose. It should be long enough to go all the way round the car.

Reactions: crx

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Passat
What's your thoughts? Mine is still in the boot!
Just washed the car with it there and it’s a great job far better than my old k2. It took most of the dirt off after I sprayed articulate on. No snow foam as I need a new connector. Real good job I’m very pleased.

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Just washed the car with it there and it’s a great job far better than my old k2. It took most of the dirt off after I sprayed articulate on. No snow foam as I need a new connector. Real good job I’m very pleased.
That's my next task getting an adapter to fit the snow foam lance, online reviews say its a rebranded lavor.