Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
If anyone see's binoculars let me know please, Belfast/Bangor/Ards/Downpatrick directions

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Wee fella stood on my impact gun and broke the shaft when changing wheels a while back. Was in Andytown store at end of last week, and they had one in a damaged box at a reduced price of £35 - result!

Happy days. I hoof the crappy blow moulded cases into the bin too.

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Where are you seeing that? Cant see them on the website
Its in this weeks leaflet.

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Loads of everything in Newtownards store too at 1pm today.

I bought the bench drill.

seanmooney

RMS Regular
Can you get the parkside hoover bags in store or just better off getting them online.

Was in Armagh on Saturday but couldnt find any.

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Finally managed to grab a plasma cutter this morning. If anyone needs one there was nearly a full pallet of them in the Lurgan store.
Meant to go to Lidl this evening to see if they dragged out any left over garage stuff. Forgot.

da.murf

RMS Regular
Drives
Nissan 350z
Loads of everything in Newtownards store too at 1pm today.

I bought the bench drill.

Did they have the little hand electric hand tool in with the sanding disks etc ?

Mine packed in and hoping for a swap. Used it 3 times lol

ChrisR

RMS Regular
Drives
MK3 Leon 1.4tsi
Did they have the little hand electric hand tool in with the sanding disks etc ?

Mine packed in and hoping for a swap. Used it 3 times lol

Yep! £19.99 from memory then the accessory pack beside it.

eamon343

RMS Regular
Bought the impact driver last month but it has completely died on me, if you bring faulty stuff back to the store do they just refund you? Id prefer to get it exchanged because its a brilliant wee thing, or at least it was

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Bought the impact driver last month but it has completely died on me, if you bring faulty stuff back to the store do they just refund you? Id prefer to get it exchanged because its a brilliant wee thing, or at least it was
Is it just the battery won't charge?

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
I burnt out my Parkside reciprocating saw. The abuse I gave it was second to none. Used it to debranch half a dozen 40ft conifers.
If only I could find my receipt, wear and tear methinks…

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Bought one of the cordless dremel things today.

Also had a good selection of small tool kits with torque bits so lifted a couple of those. It had one of these in it. I think I guessed right but anyone else want a go. First I’ve seen one.

A9CCBE4B-390D-4067-AEB8-7BAC78B6ACB9.jpeg

FF35F3F3-DDA5-4E9F-94B2-5132E1301338.jpeg

Cooper

Site Manager
Drives
C63 / Emira
Call customer support. They have a team that deals with the parkside stuff, I got my sander replaced no problem. They accidentally sent me a square head, mine was an orbital. Have two new sanders now lol. I don't even like sanding 😂

Smurf.

RMS Regular
Drives
The odd time

0800 008 3016 you WhatsApp that number they arrange postage for item and deliver new one

eamon343

RMS Regular
Call customer support. They have a team that deals with the parkside stuff, I got my sander replaced no problem. They accidentally sent me a square head, mine was an orbital. Have two new sanders now lol. I don't even like sanding 😂

0800 008 3016 you WhatsApp that number they arrange postage for item and deliver new one

Cheers, whatsapped them and im due a call back within 14 days, exciting

Boksic

RMS Regular
Bought one of the cordless dremel things today.

Also had a good selection of small tool kits with torque bits so lifted a couple of those. It had one of these in it. I think I guessed right but anyone else want a go. First I’ve seen one.

View attachment 356109

View attachment 356110

Bought one of these sets earlier, purely because I seen your picture..

I hope I can find it when I need it!