Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Anybody got the wet and dry vac? See there due in again on Monday, wondering if they're any good.
I was going to get one before but missed them, got a titan plastic body one out of screwfix. No chance of it rusting when in lazy and don't empty it out.

DJMCA

RMS Regular
I was going to get one before but missed them, got a titan plastic body one out of screwfix. No chance of it rusting when in lazy and don't empty it out.
Do you rate it? I thought these would be handy for draining cooling systems etc.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Do you rate it? I thought these would be handy for draining cooling systems etc.

I've only used it for house renovation work and it was great. I'm cleaning out the hot tub today so I will report back on that.

I bought it because the hot tub service man told me they use wet vacs to get all of the water out of the jets, and potty training 😑.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
That's it there but I think there was an offer and it was 35.

The hose pipes are a bit light and only push together. The vac is top heavy when empty but a bit of water would sort that.

Screenshot_20220411-083549_Chrome.jpg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I assume Parkside have done a cordless jigsaw at some stage? I’ve never had any real need for 1 before so never looked out for them, but I could now do with 1 tonight 😔.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Had a look online there and I see they did actually do a 20v one before- that would’ve been perfect.

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Don't go for the 12v jigsaw. I got one and it wouldn't cut through pallet wood. It just kept stalling. Ended up putting it on eBay for a profit though

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
I’ve never really paid much attention to stock vs leaflet content, but do shops really only have in what the online leaflet shows? Or do they sometimes have other items as well?

Basically I need a jigsaw and circular saw, and I’m just wondering if there is any chance that a store somewhere might have them even though they aren’t in the weekly offer brochure?

Just before I push the button on 2 Makita units here!

ilovequo

RMS Regular
I’ve never really paid much attention to stock vs leaflet content, but do shops really only have in what the online leaflet shows? Or do they sometimes have other items as well?

Basically I need a jigsaw and circular saw, and I’m just wondering if there is any chance that a store somewhere might have them even though they aren’t in the weekly offer brochure?

Check ebay?
I bought a few powerfix socket sets for the farm there for less than they were in store

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Hadn’t thought of eBay as people usually rip the ass out of Parkside stuff on there. Checked Facebook and Gumtree to no avail.

Had a look on eBay there though, and no bargains to be had sadly.

This is tempting though:

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d

Can you get makita or dewalt bare tools and use your 20v parkside batteries I've an adapter.

finn28

RMS Regular
Drives
350z
Can you get makita or dewalt bare tools and use your 20v parkside batteries I've an adapter.

Damm that's actually really handy to know, I can print out adapters for them with the 3d printer.

There's a few adapter files on thingiverse.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Damm that's actually really handy to know, I can print out adapters for them with the 3d printer.

If your printing a parkside battery to Milwaukee tool I'd take one :grinning:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI

The discharge protection part of the battery is bypassed so be careful or you’ll ruin them.