Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Does anyone know if Lidl have wet and dry vacs in at the minute? Specifically the Lurgan/Craigavon stores?

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
Does anyone know if Lidl have wet and dry vacs in at the minute? Specifically the Lurgan/Craigavon stores?
There was a couple in the junction one store yesterday when I was in.

Also ended up lifting these even though I didn’t need them… thanks to this thread

A534A559-B638-4095-8D10-E9E1B806B0E2.jpeg

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
I’ve been waiting on these but hadn’t checked in a few weeks 🤦‍♂️ Need the gun kit to go with an older portable compressor I have. Hope abbeycentre has them!

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Is the charger itself dead or your batterys just flat? And does it just look like battery's won't charge and lights go Red on charger?
No lights on the charger, fuse is ok. Batteries ok. I've had 3 do it now. May be because I leave them on for a couple of days some times.

Bryan

RMS Regular
I finally got round to using the Plasma cutter over the weekend but I'm less than disappointed. It cuts about 2inches of 4mm steel before the overheating light comes on and you have to wait for about 15 minutes before you can cut any more and then you might be lucky to get another inch of cutting. Surely this can't be right?

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
I finally got round to using the Plasma cutter over the weekend but I'm less than disappointed. It cuts about 2inches of 4mm steel before the overheating light comes on and you have to wait for about 15 minutes before you can cut any more and then you might be lucky to get another inch of cutting. Surely this can't be right?
Does it have the duty cycle on it?

roverspeed

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Not sure. It must be dodgy - I tried it again today and it's stone cold but the overheat warning lamp is on and it will do nothing.
ah yeah, that doesn't sound right. Sorry, don't enough about plasma cutters.

But generally with Lidl tools, they are pretty decent but you pay the price with a low duty cycle. Which is mostly fine.

CharlySkunkWeed

RMS Regular
My wee stick welder is the same. 2 minutes welding, 15mins waiting to cool.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Good selection of tools this week

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Have you enough airflow?

No issues like that with the 2 I got.

Mine hasn’t been used a lot but no issue with cutting time and other fella has used up all the tips etc and I got extras.

Jbridges522

RMS Regular
Drives
986 & RR
Great selection in Ards there this morning even had a couple of Impact guns if anyone is looking one