Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Captain Starlet

RMS Regular
Drives
S2000
looks interesting!

Am I being a complete idiot to assume that you get both the reel and the lubricator for £16.99? I bought the reel earlier and only realised that the lubricator wasn't included.

Last edited:

MarkM

RMS Regular
Am I being a complete idiot to assume that you get both the reel and the lubricator for £16.99? I bought the reel earlier and only realised that the lubricator wasn't included.

One or the other, same price, the way they list things can be misleading!

Last edited:

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
That's how it reads to me too, but I haven't been the shop yet to look at it. Seems misleading.
It did seem very cheap if it was both together.

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
I got the reel and filter regulator last year and they were separate items. The reel lasted around 3 months with little use. The filter lubricator came with no fittings, might be a different story this time though.

Walder

RMS Regular
Goog call mate, popped done this morning and picked up 2, not many left in Junction one tbh. Great torch as well! My old led lenser gave up about 6 months ago. :grinning:

Do you know what happened to it? As I had a battery swell and destroy the battery craddle. I emailed lenser and they sent out a replacement craddle and switch. Might be worth an email.

Bigadamski

RMS Regular
Drives
Insignia
Do you know what happened to it? As I had a battery swell and destroy the battery craddle. I emailed lenser and they sent out a replacement craddle and switch. Might be worth an email.
Not too sure mate, its here somewhere, I rang them as its supposed to have a lifetime warranty, gave the woman the serial number and she told me it was fake! I clearly remember buying it from a shop on the springtown industrial estate in stroke city. Stroked in stroke city! lol

Neil_M

RMS Regular
I got the reel and filter regulator last year and they were separate items. The reel lasted around 3 months with little use. The filter lubricator came with no fittings, might be a different story this time though.

Thanks for the comments :grinning:. I couldn't see a regulator earlier today, but I'll have another look (I have high flow fittings on all my air tools anyway, I'd change them anyway). I did have the reel in my hand too, but thought I best not...

BobSpounge

RMS Regular
What happened to the reel?

Wouldn't retract. Spring had snapped inside. Meant to bring it back but it's still lying in the garage somewhere. On a separate note the compressor and air tools have been faultless with quite a bit of use. The dual hammer impact gun wizzes off wheel bolts no bother and even managed to loosen a drive shaft hub bolt on the Passat. The lighter duty impact gun struggles which is to be expected but it's handy enough for light duties.

Last edited:

ilovequo

RMS Regular
Enniskillen has great Fiskars spades in - cut through this thickness of a root with one kick!
Rakes and branch loppers too but I held back
D6B6B6BE-92E7-4868-BC46-7C56F4482ED2.jpeg
7A7F4929-ED4A-4A03-9212-7BF43C80AD5A.jpeg

big-lew18

RMS Regular
Drives
really well!
Load of plasma cutters, metal chop saws, mitre saws, electric rope hoists, compressors, pillar drills and air tools in Lisburn store now

MarkM

RMS Regular
Last edited: