Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Bought one myself. No use for it yet and not sure how it works but seems good for all it cost!

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Picked up a couple of these, seem great for the price

WhatsApp Image 2020-09-10 at 17.48.03.jpeg

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Anyone got the automatic welding mask? I was going to invest in a decent 1 (whatever that may be), but would get this if it was good.

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Picked up one of the vacuums tonight, not expecting much for £25 but worth a punt at that money!

View attachment 294889
They're great for the money.
We bought the smaller one when renovating the house and was invaluable.
It ended up sitting down on us, quick call to customer support then the supplier and a new one landed out a few days later.
Our one can be used as a blower and really handy

TalkToFrank

RMS Regular
Drives
335i MT Touring
I'm struggling to get a wet vac my end of the woods - anyone want a bottle of Bucky plus costs if they see one? 👀

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Anyone used the wet and dry vac yet. I might see if I can get one today for the house carpet and car seats.

PaulYDP

RMS Regular
Drives
R1 Turbo
I picked up the last one in Ballyclare yesterday morning, only used it dry so far but even that was decent. Will be handy for the garage

Marc C

RMS Regular
Drives
E46 325i Touring
Anyone else feel like they need to stop shopping in Lidl? Every time I’m in I end up with something else.

Wasn’t much by the way of tools in Carrick but I still left with a hot glue gun and glitter, yes feckin glitter, glue sticks...

Is there like an AA for Lidl addicts?!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Anyone else feel like they need to stop shopping in Lidl? Every time I’m in I end up with something else.

Wasn’t much by the way of tools in Carrick but I still left with a hot glue gun and glitter, yes feckin glitter, glue sticks...

Is there like an AA for Lidl addicts?!
Nothing wrong with being fabulous lol.

Yea there is but it's in California lol.