Ant

RMS Regular
picked up this earlier since our drill/driver was done
Seemed like a good set for the money

Ant

RMS Regular
how much? loving the wee case and all lol
£120
came with 2x20v batteries and the charger which will work on all lidls other parkside stuff that normally you've to get them separately/already have them (which i didn't)

aye case is dead on, likewise the accessories/bits

Ant

RMS Regular
Really? I couldn't see anything equivalent for around the same price, got a link?
Would prefer a dewalt or makita but anything I seen were a good £50 more or 12v/lower a spec

pablo

RMS Moderator
That’s the one I have. Lacks a little punch on the larger masonry bits but gets the job done
I bought the impact driver for like £60 too (no battery or charger but got 2 batteries with the drill)

Ant

RMS Regular
not much in it then, bit more torque range/settings/bits with it vs better brand name i guess, Dewalt for <£100 fair enough but i think, but within a tenner think i'm happy enough with the lidl effort, 5year warranty as well.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Parkside stuff does seem to be going up price wise, but quality is getting better too.

archie

RMS Member
it has good spec

Attachments

• brushless impact gun.jpg
    brushless impact gun.jpg
    78.7 KB · Views: 81

111gsi

RMS Regular
Lots of foil type windscreen covers in Ballymena this morning. I bought one, worth a punt at £2.99 after losing the heated windscreen when I got rid of the Ford.

Apis

RMS Regular
Drives
various
Lots of foil type windscreen covers in Ballymena this morning. I bought one, worth a punt at £2.99 after losing the heated windscreen when I got rid of the Ford.
The biggest reason I miss my Ford; got a Mitsubishi with heated screen now and it's pathetic compared to the Ford one.

111gsi

RMS Regular
The biggest reason I miss my Ford; got a Mitsubishi with heated screen now and it's pathetic compared to the Ford one.
Yep, it's a great feature. I don't miss the rusty sills or fuzzy felt carpet though!