Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Is it much better than the standard one, i see it has a metal chuck, but still 10mm and is brushless, but same battery. I have 2 of the standard ones and the removable chuck is a handy feature.

MarkM

RMS Regular
Is it much better than the standard one, i see it has a metal chuck, but still 10mm and is brushless, but same battery. I have 2 of the standard ones and the removable chuck is a handy feature.

10mm is plenty for the garage, I use Makita stuff for work, something small would be useful too, that and I quite fancy seeing what their performance range is like :grinning:

MarkM

RMS Regular
Loads on eBay at double the price :worried:
None in Magherafelt, if anyone is in Ballyclare or Newtownabbey lidl and would have a look for me I’d appreciate it :grinning:
FAE248B1-3BFA-4570-B355-9F64025DABCA.png

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
@MarkM in abbeycentre/newtownabbey at the minute. Doesn’t even look like they had them in. Ballyclare in my experience is better with tools 👍🏼

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Has anyone seen the wee corded nailer/stapler. There was none in Newry today and thought it would be handy. If anyone sees them and feel like buying it, il send the money straight over through PayPal. They are £17.99

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Has anyone seen the wee corded nailer/stapler. There was none in Newry today and thought it would be handy. If anyone sees them and feel like buying it, il send the money straight over through PayPal. They are £17.99
They are a good job for the price, I have one over a year and its still going well.

wes

RMS Regular
Got a wee parkside oscillating multi tool there for 25quid thought that was pretty decent havent used it yet tho lol

111gsi

RMS Regular
None in Ballymena today - not even a space in the rack as far as I could see.