Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

gingfto

RMS Regular
Drives
CLS500 (5.5)
Will see what’s in ballyclare tomorrow, if there’s any 4a I’ll lift them and you’s can fight over them 😂

Thought I’d stick here before clogging up the for sales... have an air impact wrench and one of the portable air compressors (briefcase type for general inflation) that have seen little to no use as far as I know. Anyone interested send me a pm 👍🏼

ALN

RMS Regular
Drives
Clio 182
Will see what’s in ballyclare tomorrow, if there’s any 4a I’ll lift them and you’s can fight over them 😂

Thought I’d stick here before clogging up the for sales... have an air impact wrench and one of the portable air compressors (briefcase type for general inflation) that have seen little to no use as far as I know. Anyone interested send me a pm 👍🏼
Bagsy the 4ah lol. If you manage to get 2 I can paypal you and lift them next week

Edit. I wouldn't be greedy though if others need and only take 1 if you manage to find any of course lol

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Any adaptors for say a 4 or 5a dewalt or other make that would power these? I know it's probably an expensive way around but if you have 5 or 6+ of the Parkside 20v tools it might be worth it.

andy9eleven

RMS Regular
Drives
All broken
This seems a handy enough wee thing.

Attachments

• F15D6693-9A50-4C07-913D-F47EC870230D.jpeg
    F15D6693-9A50-4C07-913D-F47EC870230D.jpeg
    595.3 KB · Views: 75

Boksic

RMS Regular
I could do with a 4ah battery and one of the cordless saws if anyone happens to see any? I completely forgot about this week and had no time with work..

Can PayPal or bank transfer and work about the country all the time, so if anyone happens to be feeling helpful 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Scherni

RMS Regular
Drives
MK2 Golf GTi
I could do with a 4ah battery and one of the cordless saws if anyone happens to see any? I completely forgot about this week and had no time with work..

Can PayPal or bank transfer and work about the country all the time, so if anyone happens to be feeling helpful 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻
So interesting fact, you can buy the 4ah batteries direct from the company Kompernass.de.

I bought 2x 4ah batteries for the regular price + postage. Which I think was £25 each + £5

Looked there today and seems that Brexit has impacted that at the moment.. but heads up for when thats all sorted could be useful for people 👍👍

Kompernass 4ah Battery

archie

RMS Member

what is the saw you are looking

Boksic

RMS Regular
I was in lurgan yesterday they had some i might be in there on monday & could get 1 for you but im also a good bit away from Cushendall

I was working in Bleary/Lurgan on Thursday too 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

If you're in and they have one and you're happy to grab it, go for it and I'll sort you out. My work yard is off Dungannon road in Portadown so Lurgan isn't far out of the way if I'm for the yard.

If it's not handy for you don't put yourself out though 👍🏻

archie

RMS Member
I was working in Bleary/Lurgan on Thursday too 🤦🏼‍♂️🤦🏼‍♂️

If you're in and they have one and you're happy to grab it, go for it and I'll sort you out. My work yard is off Dungannon road in Portadown so Lurgan isn't far out of the way if I'm for the yard.

If it's not handy for you don't put yourself out though 👍🏻

If im in and they have 1 i will get it and let you know

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Saw these a few days ago and thought they looked good. About £50 cheaper than the Nilfisk e145 I bought recently and a far better spec, on paper at least. Would get my vote if I needed one.
Yea spec wise their better than k7 karcher.

Should be a polish or Bulgarian review on YouTube any day now