Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Picked up one of the pressure washers today so will be interesting to see how it gets on, @Lyons if you download the Lidl plus app you get your receipts sent to the app to keep for the future.

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Picked up one of the pressure washers today so will be interesting to see how it gets on, @Lyons if you download the Lidl plus app you get your receipts sent to the app to keep for the future.
I’m going out here soon to pick one up.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
Only mainland stores available to select from, it you can still set up the app. I assume you can still get it scanned in store here?!

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
Was worried there would be none left 😄
228FC322-F8F3-4D3C-B452-9F0459AF5D59.jpeg

image.jpg

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
What's your thoughts? Mine is still in the boot!
I haven’t used it in anger yet only tested it out but it seems dead on. More pressure than my old k2 and a far better hose. It should be long enough to go all the way round the car.

Reactions: crx

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
What's your thoughts? Mine is still in the boot!
Just washed the car with it there and it’s a great job far better than my old k2. It took most of the dirt off after I sprayed articulate on. No snow foam as I need a new connector. Real good job I’m very pleased.

crx

RMS Regular
Drives
Honda
Just washed the car with it there and it’s a great job far better than my old k2. It took most of the dirt off after I sprayed articulate on. No snow foam as I need a new connector. Real good job I’m very pleased.
That's my next task getting an adapter to fit the snow foam lance, online reviews say its a rebranded lavor.