Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I was going to ask if Bangor had any stock. My dad is on about buying one but god knows when he’ll actually do it.

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
Managed to get the last 2400 in Moira Road store in Lisburn. They have a good few left of the smaller ones.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
there's 3 of the 2800 ones left in Ards good few of the samplers ones too

mightymetro

RMS Regular
Drives
F31 320D, 91 MX5
First quick outing of the 2400 this afternoon and am very happy, night and day vs the wee K2. Can finally see how people are talking about having clean cars with just a TFR and snowfoam rinse!

rupertfinch

RMS Regular
The Mistral paddleboard at £249 (though £199 in England - grrrr) that was due in on Bank holiday Monday has been quietly dropped. Ghosted out in an eerie red on the online brochure and doesn’t feature at all now on the individual links on the website.
I wonder are they hanging around Suez?

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
The Mistral paddleboard at £249 (though £199 in England - grrrr) that was due in on Bank holiday Monday has been quietly dropped. Ghosted out in an eerie red on the online brochure and doesn’t feature at all now on the individual links on the website.
I wonder are they hanging around Suez?
Probably on the evergreen with all the bike components everyone is waiting on.

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
Has anyone got an egg chair? About a queue of 30-40 people yesterday at junction 1 after 8am
There was people queuing at Carrick from at least 7am (probably earlier but i was passing then) yesterday for the furniture. imaging having nothing better to do with your life than queue at Lidl

e320mark

RMS Regular
There was people queuing at Carrick from at least 7am (probably earlier but i was passing then) yesterday for the furniture. imaging having nothing better to do with your life than queue at Lidl
I would quite like an egg chair but no interest in standing in a queue!

Nigelo

RMS Regular
I nipped into Ards on Thursday morning at 8:15am - car park packed, everyone flooding out with trolleys piled up with the offers.

1 gazebo, some small BBQs, pizza stones, 1 bistro set, and 2 parasols. That was all that was left after 20 minutes.

Petem86

RMS Regular
Drives
'15 Golf R
@Nigelo i must have jsut missed you.

i went for one of the japanese maples, none to start with - if anyone sees one let us know?

Also, to the aul doll who lobbed 8-10 hanging baskets into her trolly for strawberries and tomatoes....wind your f**kin neck in!

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
20210510_133825.jpg

zafturbo

RMS Regular
Guys what store has a big section for tools.I was in a store last year with a massive bit full of tools ect but I can’t remember we’re it was .I’m looking for ratchet and straps that they had last week but I only found out last night that they were in stock .

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
mine crapped itself (the switch broke) so must grab another
Mine done the same, the switch is a bad design, I took it apart and it's working great now.
I'm sure you will have no bother fixing it.