Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

seanmooney

RMS Regular
I dono why i look at the lidl offers.

Went in this morning for a cordless router , ended up with the router, multi tool + bit set, 14v battery that will fit the router and the hedge cutter that i have and sue there was a sneaky battery planner there too and sure it had to come along also.

Should of circled the stuff and asked the wife to get it for fathers day lol.

And to top if off because i seem to have no self control today, sure why not get a bag of fresh chocolate croissants that i scoffed before i got to the office :joy:

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
I dono why i look at the lidl offers.

Went in this morning for a cordless router , ended up with the router, multi tool + bit set, 14v battery that will fit the router and the hedge cutter that i have and sue there was a sneaky battery planner there too and sure it had to come along also.

Should of circled the stuff and asked the wife to get it for fathers day lol.

And to top if off because i seem to have no self control today, sure why not get a bag of fresh chocolate croissants that i scoffed before i got to the office :joy:

Them croissants are always in the basket but rarely make it home.

Lyons

RMS Moderator
Drives
X5 / 435D
12v or 20v version? Might get 1 on eBay just rather than waiting for it to come back in.

thefool1983

RMS Regular
That sounds about right.
Was 20v that's the reason I bought it
Just checked it there for you. 45 quid
10th Dec.
Nice cary case with it.
And I must have used it, as its dusty, but no recollection 🤪

Attachments

• 20210621_135958.jpg
    20210621_135958.jpg
    355.4 KB · Views: 63
  • 20210621_140001.jpg
    20210621_140001.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 20210621_140023.jpg
    20210621_140023.jpg
    505.4 KB · Views: 63

seanmooney

RMS Regular

bmurf

RMS Regular
Drives
200sx
Don't bother with the 12v jigsaw, I bought one a few months ago and put it on eBay, 2/3 days later. It struggled and stalled to cut through pallet planks. Actually made a profit on it though lol

Father Stack

RMS Regular
Drives
VRS
Anyone know what the Parkside electric lawnmowers are like they have in stock at the minute? My trusty 30 year olf Mountfield gave up and I need a new mower. I have an oul flymo one from an old rental I lived in but it's useless.

My gardens are very small but the dogs like to destroy things in the back garden, so I need one that is good with lifting bits of fluff etc off the grass too

hannakournikova

RMS Regular
Anyone know what the Parkside electric lawnmowers are like they have in stock at the minute? My trusty 30 year olf Mountfield gave up and I need a new mower. I have an oul flymo one from an old rental I lived in but it's useless.

My gardens are very small but the dogs like to destroy things in the back garden, so I need one that is good with lifting bits of fluff etc off the grass too
I just bought the 40v cordless one. Impressed with it

Michael M

RMS Regular
Drives
VW Golfs
I’ve bought the cordless angle grinder today in Bangor but they had no batteries or chargers. Does anyone know if Ards or close by have them?

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
Not needed in the slightest but bought it anyway 😂
20210721_121855.jpg

I noticed they had a few of the corded plunge saws in stock. They decent for some home DIY use? Around £60ish.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
Anyone ever any problems with cordless impact gun battery's? Mine doesn't want to charge:worried:

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah have had one fail. Make sure it’s not too hot or too cold to charge. They’re quite sensitive to temperature.