Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
i had the same issue when i got the wee ma one last year. would stay inflated. They didnt even ask me for the receipt and it wasnt the first that had been returned that day lol
I was just going to take it back but the wife insists we get another one. Contacted customer service who gave me a number to ring. I’m still tempted to just take it back and say nothing 🤣

thomas_lad

RMS Regular
I was just going to take it back but the wife insists we get another one. Contacted customer service who gave me a number to ring. I’m still tempted to just take it back and say nothing 🤣
they told me there wasnt any left but it wasnt worth getting another one as it'd probably be the same lol. they had so many returned

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
20v gear in on Monday.
Screenshot_20210922-151127_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20210922-151131_Chrome.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
The cordless impact drivers and grinders any good for light domestic use?

Chris0

RMS Regular
OP
Chris0
Anyone know how rubbish the vacuum is lol

Always stealing the one from the house to tidy up a bit in the garage just the basics of the workbench and any rubbish dropped

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Anyone know how rubbish the vacuum is lol

Always stealing the one from the house to tidy up a bit in the garage just the basics of the workbench and any rubbish dropped

I've always found that type of vacuum rubbish, can't say what that particular one is like.
The grinder needs the bigger battery pack, and even then i find its only useful for smaller jobs, absolutely eats up batteries. The impact driver is brilliant, ive had mine for 4 years and its still going great

The brother has the bosch and said the same if the steel pinchs the blade as your cutting.

Coog

Admin
Drives
GTI
Yeah got one too though not had a chance to use it yet. Seems good though.