Active Deal Lidl DIY /Tool Deals

thefool1983

RMS Regular
Best lamp is still wee yokes I made that clips into the 20v batteries. Even the one Lidl brought out themselves isn’t as good. It’s massive and somehow manages to spend most of its time blinding me instead of lighting the work space up.
Second this. ALL of this 🤣🤣

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Escape-to-the-Chateau-****-Strawbridge-2805742.jpg

@hutchy_belfast

Couldn't find a better picture but what about a **** Strawbridge special? lol. Under the workbench (could do the same to a shelf or unit) - bit of drainpipe, section cut out, screwed in and there you go.
Makes them in one of the episodes.
Yes that'll do rightly cheers for the idea!
Second this. ALL of this 🤣🤣
Yup I agree, they are a super job use mine all the time. Cheers!

hutchy_belfast

RMS Regular
Lots of holders on eBay. This one looked good to me for the batteries.

Then there's wall holders for the chargers and holders for the tools themselves using the battery clip. Find suitable mounting surface, screw them in and job jobbed.

For all they are on there it wasn't even worth taking one of my own printers offline to knock a batch out tbh.
2 charger mounts, 5 battery mounts and 5 tool mounts for 32 quid! Happy days.

Eddies

RMS Regular
Drives
Really well
For work lights if you don't need it to be lead free. I got a 50w off cpc and 20m roll of wiring for less than 15quid to the door. I use it for washing the car and can fire it about the place, no problem. Even if it does break it was pence to buy the light only. Think the 10w ones are £3 odd iirc

gary1365

RMS Regular
Drives
Great news
I built that rabbit hutch last night I really wish I’d had a cordless drill to run the screws in. I was screwing them in with a screw driver like a peasant 🤣 I do have a corded drill but it was raining. I’ve put off a parkside cordless I don’t know how many times as a pointless purchase I’ll have to pick one up next time I see one.

mark19

RMS Regular
Drives
golf
I built that rabbit hutch last night I really wish I’d had a cordless drill to run the screws in. I was screwing them in with a screw driver like a peasant 🤣 I do have a corded drill but it was raining. I’ve put off a parkside cordless I don’t know how many times as a pointless purchase I’ll have to pick one up next time I see one.
Spend your voucher on one. Unless it's already been spent on rabbits lol

Bryan

RMS Regular
Turns out the Bosch bushes do not fit the wall chaser. Anyone have a reliable source of parts for Parkside tools? I've bought another set of bushes based on their size and they don't fit either. Really need to get this machine up and running again.

It's a PMNF 1350 D4 wall chaser. Very small carbon bushes 11mm wide by 6mm deep but I don't know how tall originally.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
Turns out the Bosch bushes do not fit the wall chaser. Anyone have a reliable source of parts for Parkside tools? I've bought another set of bushes based on their size and they don't fit either. Really need to get this machine up and running again.

It's a PMNF 1350 D4 wall chaser. Very small carbon bushes 11mm wide by 6mm deep but I don't know how tall originally.
Screenshot_20211018-223239_Chrome.jpg

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
If they are too big make them fit by grinding them down

Grinder not even needed they are only soft carbon so running them over with a file or even on a concrete wall would rub them down enough to fit. Unless it is a metal part of the brush that is the problem? @Bryan

Bryan

RMS Regular
Grinder not even needed they are only soft carbon so running them over with a file or even on a concrete wall would rub them down enough to fit. Unless it is a metal part of the brush that is the problem? @Bryan

On closer inspection the armature has exploded and pieces of it are missing so that will be the problem. Shame it was a brilliant tool.

Antoin

RMS Regular
Drives
E60 535d
On closer inspection the armature has exploded and pieces of it are missing so that will be the problem. Shame it was a brilliant tool.

Thats a pity. I had been holding out on one of those at the time but they never came around. Ended up buying one out of screwfix. Very handy tool!

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
If you have the work for it it would it be worth renting a metabo or hilti one with a vacuum for a day. But I'm guessing your doing a room at a time and it would work out expensive.

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
20211021_090220.jpg

In limavady this morning.

I picked up the mains powered leaf blower/ vacuum and its a great job for all I need. The battery one takes 2 20v batteries.

20211021_110359.jpg

NickR

RMS Regular
Drives
A6/E39 530i
I was considering the battery powered one due to the size of the garden and drive but just wasn't sure if it would be up to much.

Anyone tried the weed burners?

VinR

RMS Regular
Drives
E90 330d
I was considering the battery powered one due to the size of the garden and drive but just wasn't sure if it would be up to much.

Anyone tried the weed burners?

It's probably OK considering it uses 2 x batteries, if I had any batteries I probably would have went for it.