Liquid Wrap Range Now Available From Paints & Components Ltd

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Wheels are a bit awesome there.

Can you get a silver in this?

I assume if there are any marks at all in the original surface, they will show up when the wrap is applied? As per painting?

I'm doing mine now, I'll take a before and after of the worst affected. Done one wheel and its covering up well but it's not that bad. Will be at the Italian show tomorrow if you want a closer look!

Must say it's so easy to use and I've done maybe 5 coats on this wheel and can is still right and full!

Good to meet you today @Woodcutter

Here's a centre cap with 3/4 coats

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    216 KB · Views: 228

garyo

RMS Regular
Finally got round to having a go with this yesterday evening...dead easy to use as has been said plenty of times by now, but the gunmetal's not quite as dark as I was hoping, so gonna give the black a try.

@Woodcutter you don't happen to be in Belfast tonight or tomorrow at all, or Portrush on Sunday by any chance? Or know anybody who will be?

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
Finally got round to having a go with this yesterday evening...dead easy to use as has been said plenty of times by now, but the gunmetal's not quite as dark as I was hoping, so gonna give the black a try.

@Woodcutter you don't happen to be in Belfast tonight or tomorrow at all, or Portrush on Sunday by any chance? Or know anybody who will be?

I live in Portstewart @garyo , so I can meet you in the afternoon or evening? PM or email (address in my signature) with what you need and I'll bring it home with me this evening. :grinning:

@sonny - good to meet you too mate, look forward to seeing pics of the wheels finished!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
Threw another wee coat on after putting wheel back on. Finished article..

I've since wrapped a knife...what else is lying around...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 378

garyo

RMS Regular
I live in Portstewart @garyo , so I can meet you in the afternoon or evening? PM or email (address in my signature) with what you need and I'll bring it home with me this devening. :grinning:

No bother Graham, just looking through the Anachem range here as we speak, will grab somethin from there too after the success with the glass cleaner and foam!

Sonny

RMS Photographer
So 4 wheels 2 badges and a knife done with 2 and a 1/4 cans. Thick coat on everything. What next :p

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
That looks cracking @SONNY !

Are you happy with how it turned out?

I'm going to try and make it up to the Italian meet tomorrow. What time does it kick off?

300trophy

RMS Regular
Drives
Megane 275 Cup-S
I want some! Up to the Port tomorrow but cutting it fine getting to Ballymoney before half 12! No chance of getting these posted? :worried:

Sonny

RMS Photographer
That looks cracking @SONNY !

Are you happy with how it turned out?

I'm going to try and make it up to the Italian meet tomorrow. What time does it kick off?

Definitely dude. It has slightly filled in the smaller scratches etc where I applied a bit more. Has taken away the bad look from the wheels. I've the guts of 3 cans left so I might throw a few more coats on top just to be safe.

Kicks off at 10 (y) hope to be there from about 11/12ish!

Woodcutter

RMS Regular
OP
Woodcutter
I want some! Up to the Port tomorrow but cutting it fine getting to Ballymoney before half 12! No chance of getting these posted? :worried:

PM me, if you want some I can nip up and get it in the morning, then you can get it off me over the weekend at some point. :grinning:

saxo_man

RMS Regular
@Lyons yes the marks show up, but it seems to hide them a bit. Luckily my wheels were virtually unmarked, but the inch long kerbing on one wheel isnt noticeable. They have a nice sheen now too.

My efforts (tyres are still painted, I applied some dressing to them, hopefully it'll come off with a good rub with a sponge:

photo 20.JPG
photo 24.JPG

weeloaney

RMS Regular
Drives
Mazda 3 MPS AERO
Your cats must always try to get in a photo.

And he/she is licking their lips like it's just had a bird haha

Status
This is not open for further replies. We close very old threads, and if this is the case, please start a new one on the same topic.